British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 877

Well if she's a prossie I think she needs to get her marketing and presentation skills brushed up.

It's a very competitive game out there, or doesn't she know that? A bit of buffing here, some waxing there, spray tan to disguise the barge pole prod bruises will make all the difference.

A gym subscription, total cosmetic surgery and a visit to a hair and beauty shop also, to make her look very pretty and aluring, would all be a long term investment Im sure.....a winner.

On the plus side too, the armpit vagina gives her a powerful commercial edge of a USP that no lady Ive ever met has (I'm assuming it isnt her only vagina and that she has one in the conventional spot too...if not...thats just gross!)

Even then, Im not sure that I'd have a pop at her - but who knows?

The credit crunch has forced more ladies on the streets, yet at the same time, there is less prossie money set aside in families household budgets for dad to have the occasional naughty shag.

A recipe for commercial mayhem.....

So c'mon prossies - step up your game! One day soon, Tesco will enter the market - and then you'll be truly f**ked!

Great.

Quote: zooo @ November 13 2012, 1:43 PM GMT

Great.

Aw shucks, thanks :$

There is a post out side my house. Its kind of old looking. It gets more and more attractive every time I pass it.
All I need is a bit of dutch courage and I am having it.

Hope it's not too pointy.

It is Zooo. Thats what's so attractive about it. I could get an inside out bossom grope with it.

I'd quite like to get intimate with Meg Griffin from Family Guy.

If we're talking cartoon characters, I wouldn't mind stepping out with The Pink Panther...not sure the conversation would be that sparkling though.

Leela from Futurama is quite haaaaaawt!! What a body!

Quote: Shandonbelle @ November 14 2012, 2:11 PM GMT

If we're talking cartoon characters, I wouldn't mind stepping out with The Pink Panther...not sure the conversation would be that sparkling though.

Ahem Shnady I hate to disapoint but he's the PINK panther.

Quote: Agnes Guano @ November 14 2012, 12:09 AM GMT

I'd quite like to get intimate with Meg Griffin from Family Guy.

Yeh she is kinda hot in a nerdy ugly kinda way.

Course it would have to be a double up with Lois.

And Quagmire probably.

Giggidy.

Lois is pretty cute. Filthy in the sack too.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ November 14 2012, 2:15 PM GMT

Leela from Futurama is quite haaaaaawt!! What a body!

She's the "one I" fancy.

Yeh Leela and Amy have had some pretty saucy animations.

Doctor Girlfriend from The Venture Bros.

phwoooooooor!

Especially that voice.

And the 2 goth girls who fancy the brothers, grrrrrr.

Not the Russian hitwoman she just doesn't do it for me.