British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 876

Quote: zooo @ November 12 2012, 10:10 PM GMT

Let's have another look for them.

His belly button has a clitoral hood.

Quote: Lee @ November 12 2012, 10:15 PM GMT

You just see ladybits everywhere.

I didn't think men wore y-fronts anymore.

Quote: Lee @ November 12 2012, 10:15 PM GMT

I've now become fixated on some dude's alien belly button, thanks for that Lee.

My theory, it's his secret belly penis that pops out when his sexual partners fall asleep and drains their life force.

She has a vagina armpit.

You can see where she's been poked with 10 foot bargepoles too...

I was shocked twice at the weekend, when firstly, after returning from my local newsagent I realised that I'd mistakenly picked up copies of publications called Sunday Sport and something else called Razzle, instead of my usual sabbath day reads of The Observer and Private Eye.

I could only put my error down to my current worries about the BBC and its current turmoil.

However, I was shocked, secondly, to see that the newspaper I had purchased published an extraordinary invasive picture of the bottom and knicker-glad pubic mound of a well-known blonde TV glamour puss.

I can only assume that such a thing is legal, and I include a link here only for the benefit of the members :) of this community to, not only view the shocking shots, but perhaps comment also.

Shocking, absolutely shocking.

Beltin arse tho.....

Can we not mock a real prossie, please.
She's got enough problems, innit.

This is terrible photo :O

Quote: zooo @ November 13 2012, 11:14 AM GMT

Cue suggestive Julia Roberts pic...

Julia Roberts, they don't make em like they used to. By which I mean Hollywood movie stars, not prostitutes.

Quote: zooo @ November 13 2012, 11:14 AM GMT

I have no idea who she even is, zooo!

Oh. Fair enough. She was in a news story recently. She is some depressed prossie somewhere foreign with a horrific life. As far as I remember. Not really something for a lighthearted thread!

OP deleted.

Aw. Good work.