British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 874

Let's not argue.

Let's laminate pictures of each other and get busy!

I see that the Daily Mail is suitably appalled by that advert.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2231167/Fury-Kingsmill-advert-sexualises-children-Shows-skimpy-teenager-posing-provocatively-skimpy-school-uniform.html?ICO=most_read_module

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 12 2012, 11:17 AM GMT

You can't intellectualise biological impulses and to try and do so is a pointless exercise in puritanical censorship. Plus, just moaning about my posts all the time is boring. If women want to 'put me in my place', then they should come up with some funny stuff and show my argument in a bad light.

So you weren't just being ironic then Whistling nnocently

Most of the women on the site have had a penis in their mouth at one time, it doesn't mean I write them all off as disgusting perverts.

Thank God for that...

Quote: William Purry @ November 12 2012, 11:25 AM GMT

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2231167/Fury-Kingsmill-advert-sexualises-children-Shows-skimpy-teenager-posing-provocatively-skimpy-school-uniform.html?ICO=most_read_module

Laughing out loud

One outraged viewer wrote on a web forum: 'Perhaps it's because paedophilia is very much in the public consciousness at the moment but shouldn't this be illegal? Nearly seeing up the skirt of a minor?'

Thankfully, the Daily Mail includes several screen grabs and a video of the advert for people to be shocked over.

Quote: William Purry @ November 12 2012, 11:25 AM GMT

"Scroll down to watch advert"

Says it all really.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ November 12 2012, 11:26 AM GMT

So you weren't just being ironic then Whistling nnocently

Oh go on, let's say I was being ironic. Like zooo said, let's all chill and be friends.

Wave

It's the over the knee socks that make it saucy. If they'd just stuck her in tights it wouldn't have even got complaints, I bet.

Quote: zooo @ November 12 2012, 11:31 AM GMT

It's the over the knee socks that make it saucy. If they'd just stuck her in tights it wouldn't have even got complaints, I bet.

What, no top or skirt?

Ding dong.

:D

Most of the women on the site have had a penis in their mouth at one time

There's a gag in there somewhere.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ November 12 2012, 11:33 AM GMT

Laughing out loud

Quote: Shandonbelle @ November 12 2012, 11:33 AM GMT

:O