British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 871

That's what Savile said

So we're decided: lynch Carpark.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ November 11 2012, 1:07 PM GMT

So we're decided: lynch Carpark.

I think that's a pretty fair course of action considering the circumstances. Perhaps as you're stringing me up, you can say:

'How dare you point out the attractive teenager in the fruity bread advert! Don't you realise that I want to have sex with her and that flies in the face of my previous rant about paedos! Damn you Carpark! Damn you to hell!'

Quote: george roper @ November 11 2012, 12:56 PM GMT

im not a pedo alright

Micheal Barrymoore's defence?

Quote: sootyj @ November 11 2012, 3:52 PM GMT

Somebody wasn't alright at the back.

Quote: sootyj @ November 11 2012, 3:52 PM GMT

That would be a better joke if Barrymore had ever been accused of messing with kids.

The Barrymore rumor was that he fisted a man to death.

Wasn't it Keith Harris that tried to fist someone to death ?

If you want to kill someone why would you try to do so by fisting this person? Aren't there easier, quicker...and cleaner ways? :D

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ November 11 2012, 6:32 PM GMT

That would be a better joke if Barrymore had ever been accused of messing with kids.

The Barrymore rumor was that he fisted a man to death.

There's time, its a time locked joke.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 7 2012, 1:09 PM GMT

incite me to pull out my raging boner and slap it against the television screen whilst screaming 'take it, take it in your tight backdoor, you brazen teasing bitch' whenever it's shown.

Was there really any need to go to this level of detail? Surely there are other websites you could express opinions as degrading as this on, besides the British *comedy* guide.

Not big, not clever, and insulting to women. #disappointed.

Quote: AngieBaby @ November 11 2012, 7:37 PM GMT

Was there really any need to go to this level of detail?

To be fair, he could have also provided a disturbing diagram involving stick figures.

There's been a lot of gross TMI stuff on here recently. We don't actually need to know every detail of how much you want to spunk on a particular girl's face you know, guys.

Quote: AngieBaby @ November 11 2012, 7:37 PM GMT

Not big, not clever, and insulting to women.

That's RC's Gravestone sorted. Whistling nnocently ;)

Quote: zooo @ November 11 2012, 7:44 PM GMT

There's been a lot of gross TMI stuff on here recently. We don't actually need to know every detail of how much you want to spunk on a particular girl's face you know, guys.

I like the idea of hearing zooo say "spunk".

The God's must favour me. They keep showing this ad LOADS on TV again. I'm sure I've posted this many times before in here as well but I don't care :P