British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 870

Quote: Lee @ November 7 2012, 1:20 PM GMT

I'm just pleased to hear that she is getting enough fibre in her diet. It's kinda reassuring in some ways...

Laughing out loud

I've heard she likes it regular, down there.

In case you don't know what I'm going on about, here is the link to the advert, that I find totally and utterly unsexual in any way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5wVtTQzniI

Quote: Shandonbelle @ November 7 2012, 1:19 PM GMT

I really don't know what to say to that so :) :( :D ;) :O :P Laughing out loud Angry :$ Teary Cool Huh? Rolling eyes Pleased >_< Errr Whistling nnocently :S Unimpressed :| Eh? Angelic Pirate Sick Wave Lovey England Scotland Wales <3 ? ! Hug Console Geek

My computer just blowed up.

As long as you don't fancy the little boy I think we're okay.

Quote: zooo @ November 7 2012, 1:35 PM GMT

As long as you don't fancy the little boy I think we're okay.

No worries, I have no desire to put fruit in anyone's fibre.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 7 2012, 1:34 PM GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5wVtTQzniI

Doesn't look a very well bread young lady in that rigout.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ November 7 2012, 2:02 PM GMT

Doesn't look a very well bread young lady in that rigout.

still would tho

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 7 2012, 1:09 PM GMT

With all the fuss in the press concerning Jimmy Savile and various paedophile rings, one has to be very careful on this thread and demonstrate a degree of sensitivity to the public mood.

With that in mind, the teenage schoolgirl daughter on the latest 'Dad says...' Kingsmill Fruit and Fibre bread advert is in no way sexually alluring to me. Nope, not one bit. That dirty teen whore in her uniform and tiny skirt is in no way attractive to me.

Just to re-iterate, the smokin' hot jail bait daughter slut on the Fruit and Fibre bread advert does not excite me, tittilate me or incite me to pull out my raging boner and slap it against the television screen whilst screaming 'take it, take it in your tight backdoor, you brazen teasing bitch' whenever it's shown.

Thank you.

I believe you

the staff at Comet don't

and then I got off the bus.

The ad tries to get away with presenting blatantly sexualised imagery of the underage by suggesting that we are looking on from the position of a disapproving parent, rather than that of the lecherous voyeur. It's apparently OK to look at kids in miniskirts just so long as you are loudly shouting "that's disgusting," which is probably why we hear so many people adopting that position.

Quote: Nogget @ November 8 2012, 7:10 AM GMT

It's apparently OK to look at kids in miniskirts just so long as you are loudly shouting "that's disgusting," which is probably why we hear so many people adopting that position.

I can think of a few positions she can start adopting

Quote: shaggy292 @ November 9 2012, 12:30 PM GMT

I can think of a few positions she can start adopting

Best Jimmy Savile impersonation ever.

Wouldnt mind a slice of it with my hot, slightly-salted, butter running all over it

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 7 2012, 1:09 PM GMT

With all the fuss in the press concerning Jimmy Savile and various paedophile rings, one has to be very careful on this thread and demonstrate a degree of sensitivity to the public mood.

With that in mind, the teenage schoolgirl daughter on the latest 'Dad says...' Kingsmill Fruit and Fibre bread advert is in no way sexually alluring to me. Nope, not one bit. That dirty teen whore in her uniform and tiny skirt is in no way attractive to me.

Just to re-iterate, the smokin' hot jail bait daughter slut on the Fruit and Fibre bread advert does not excite me, tittilate me or incite me to pull out my raging boner and slap it against the television screen whilst screaming 'take it, take it in your tight backdoor, you brazen teasing bitch' whenever it's shown.

Thank you.

Just saw this ad for the first time.

I for one am disgusted for the obvious implication that dad spotted his daughter in that skirt whilst making breakfast, and was so imediately turned on he had to run off to have a wank in the shower. Kingsmill you disgust me!

More importantly, why is she still going to school at the age of 27?

It's sweet you're trying to convince your self off that!

:D

Alright, 18 then.
Well of the Saville radar, any how.

im not a pedo alright