British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 869

Rena Riffel. Even in her 40s, looking fine.

Tried to find a photo that did her justice that was also SFW but failed.

Quote: L.E. @ November 6 2012, 2:42 PM GMT

How does she make her boobies do that???

Bra + Pose = boobage. But who knows? Maybe she had them done - not necessarily implants but shaped / lifted.

It is hard to believe that women will pay thousands to let a stranger hack up their boobs with a knife...when I'm willing to do it for nothing.

(I really must work on not vocalising my thoughts)

RC goes out for the evening. . . . . .

Quote: Oldrocker @ November 6 2012, 3:00 PM GMT

RC goes out for the evening. . . . . .

That hat and cape is far too Hoxton Hipster for me. I'm a good old fashioned clown mask sort of bloke.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 6 2012, 3:05 PM GMT

That hat and cape is far too Hoxton Hipster for me. I'm a good old fashioned clown mask sort of bloke.

You've got no romance in your soul !

Quote: Oldrocker @ November 6 2012, 3:05 PM GMT

You've got no romance in your soul !

Hey, clown masks = fun!

Quote: L.E. @ November 6 2012, 2:42 PM GMT

How does she make her boobies do that???

Balloon pump?

She's just pressing them together with her arms, isn't she?

Demonstrate for us, zooo.

*tries*
*falls over*

Quote: zooo @ November 6 2012, 3:44 PM GMT

*tries*
*falls over*

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

With all the fuss in the press concerning Jimmy Savile and various paedophile rings, one has to be very careful on this thread and demonstrate a degree of sensitivity to the public mood.

With that in mind, the teenage schoolgirl daughter on the latest 'Dad says...' Kingsmill Fruit and Fibre bread advert is in no way sexually alluring to me. Nope, not one bit. That dirty teen whore in her uniform and tiny skirt is in no way attractive to me.

Just to re-iterate, the smokin' hot jail bait daughter slut on the Fruit and Fibre bread advert does not excite me, tittilate me or incite me to pull out my raging boner and slap it against the television screen whilst screaming 'take it, take it in your tight backdoor, you brazen teasing bitch' whenever it's shown.

Thank you.

I really don't know what to say to that so :) :( :D ;) :O :P Laughing out loud Angry :$ Teary Cool Huh? Rolling eyes Pleased >_< Errr Whistling nnocently :S Unimpressed :| Eh? Angelic Pirate Sick Wave Lovey England Scotland Wales <3 ? ! Hug Console Geek

I'm just pleased to hear that she is getting enough fibre in her diet. It's kinda reassuring in some ways...

Quote: Shandonbelle @ November 7 2012, 1:19 PM GMT

Wales <3

Nice declaration of love.