British Comedy Guide

Worst adverts ever. Page 8

Quote: zooo @ November 5 2012, 11:05 PM GMT

Let's go completely retro and bring back Nick Kamen!

Stop washing your dirty linen in public Kamen! Angry

Quote: zooo @ November 5 2012, 11:05 PM GMT

Let's go completely retro and bring back Nick Kamen!

Nick Kamen naked in a field eating a flake!

(Did I just say that out loud?)

The ad with Delia and that cock-eyed chef is really bad! Waitrose???

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 5 2012, 11:11 PM GMT

Nick Kamen naked in a field eating a flake!

Lovey

That hippy girl in the flake advert is about seventy now. I used to hate that coca cola one with what looked like the cast of hair singing we'd like to teach the world to sing. It needed a few apocalypse now helicopters coming over the horizon blasting machine guns. That bloody holidays are coming one will be on soon, for Gods sake make a new one, its not as if they need to save money!

Quote: Pingl @ November 5 2012, 11:19 PM GMT

That bloody holidays are coming one will be on soon, for Gods sake make a new one, its not as if they need to save money!

It is a powerful mantra 'The holidays are coming, the holidays are coming...', you could brainwash people with that jingle. I bet it was composed in North Korea.

Flake adverts were basically about sex let's be honest

She was always sucking on that thing like it was a hot spicy boner

Bill Hicks was right - why pussy foot around - just be honest

They should have just had her staring into camera dribbling whilst using one as a big flakey dildo

Quote: lofthouse @ November 5 2012, 11:26 PM GMT

Flake adverts were basically about sex let's me honest

She was always sucking on that thing like it was a hot spicy boner

Bill Hicks was right - why pussy foot around - just be honest

They should have just had her staring into camera dribbling whilst using one as a big flakey dildo

:) :) :)

Unfortunately that would have caused every woman to never want to eat a Flake again.

Quote: zooo @ November 5 2012, 11:29 PM GMT

Unfortunately that would have caused every woman to never want to eat a Flake again.

But sales to guys would double if they thought that's where they could eat them from. Plus, guys have bigger appetites generally - so all in all everyone's a winner.

But it's true about sexual references for chocolate. Take a look at the Galaxy ad where she goes to the fridge for one but its obviously been snaffled by some twat of a family member...

However...fast forward...she remembers her secret hiding place that nobody knows of....her shoe box under the bed with photos in it. This is where the pleasure giving object of desire is kept....

Why don't they just go the whole hog and bring out 10'' black mambo dildos branded with the Galaxy logo? Or why not simply have some Galaxy chocolate inside one too?

Plus, we all know, don't we, that Cadbury's Creme eggs are actually sensual pleasure-giving love eggs too.

And we all know that the difference between the 2 KKs - Kerry Katona and a Kit-Kat is that you only get 4 fingers in a Kit-Kat.....

Dont get me started about what they use Curly Wurlies for.....

The current KFC "monkey bites" ad makes me want to choke more then my chicken.

No, I think men really do just see sex in everything.
Obviously in all the chocolate ads women always eat it seductively/sensually (which is quite annoying as I just like the way it tastes, I don't want to f**k it). But no, I've never thought of a dildo once when seeing that ad where she keeps chocolate in a secret box.

Quote: zooo @ November 6 2012, 3:08 PM GMT

But no, I've never thought of a dildo once when seeing that ad where she keeps chocolate in a secret box.

That woman reminds me of a sea creature, like a Lovecraftian horror.

As for women / sex / adverts - I'm always confused by perfume ads where some bint comes close to shagging a bloke and then runs away. What's that all about?

He has BO? (I've never seenthe advert).

Aaaaahh

Aaaaaaaaaahhh

These Kevin bacon adverts

Aaaaaaaaaaaa

I wanna stab him in the balls

Go away

Sod the hell off