British Comedy Guide

Worst adverts ever. Page 7

So tired of 'sexy' cat food adverts, where women romance their f**king moggys with friggin' chunks of meat suspended in fat and jelly.

Typical example - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkFv1KZzyMo

We get it ugly single women with cats, you ain't getting no sex and no romance so you have to flirt with your flea bitten feline - too bad you had it's balls cut off, but at least you're making the best out of a bad situation. Though going on a date with your cat is beyond creepshow.

Maybe in the next advert, the chick can just pour the chunks of cold tinned meat on her vagina and we can put this 'pussy for pussy' thing to bed once and for all.

I think maybe if you're seeing sexual tension in catfood ads it might be you that needs some help...?

Quote: zooo @ November 5 2012, 9:20 PM GMT

I think maybe if you're seeing sexual tension in catfood ads it might be you that needs some help...?

Now you're just being contrary. You'd have to be some kind of sexless, frigid, auton not to pick up the erotic connotations. Watch the advert again, but replace the cat with a shirtless dude and tell me I'm wrong.

Lol, I haven't watched the ad.
There's a least two with man owners on at the moment, one where the cat rubs his little furry face affectionately into the man's. It's very cute. But I expect you'd see that as the cat throwing himself at him like a whore.

Quote: zooo @ November 5 2012, 9:35 PM GMT

But I expect you'd see that as the cat throwing himself at him like a whore.

Well, they certainly don't work for their food, the four legged prostitutes. That's a bit harsh, four legged lap dancers would be more accurate. No, you're right, they're dirty whores.

That bloody shit yoghurt ad with the two womanhorse freaks has just annoyed me again. Her limp delivery of 'There's no such thing, it's a myth' almost rivals Andie McDowell's seminal 'is it raining, I hadn't noticed'.
Sick

That new co-operative Christmas advert, it doesn't work when you ryme the same words, and especially not when you do it several times.

Quote: zooo @ November 5 2012, 9:42 PM GMT

That bloody shit yoghurt ad with the two womanhorse freaks has just annoyed me again. Her limp delivery of 'There's no such thing, it's a myth' almost rivals Andie McDowell's seminal 'is it raining, I hadn't noticed'.
Sick

Laughing out loud

That is such a weird advert, what are they trying to say? Eat our lovely yoghurt and you can be a mythical centaur in a Laura Ashley dress living on a Greek Island. One of them even mentions picking up her kids - so you can have it all, you half horse / half human ladies.

It's just more proof that advertising executives have the stupidest lives EVER. They sat in a room for months planning that.

Quote: zooo @ November 5 2012, 9:48 PM GMT

They sat in a room for months planning that.

They snorted three lines of coke before walking into a meeting with the yoghurt peeps more like.

Though I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall: 'Our studies show that women aged between 25-35 in an ABC1 demographic like yoghurt, horseys and sun kissed islands, because, you know, they're girls and shit. So why not mash it all up?'

:S

Bingo.

Quote: Mr Pickles @ November 5 2012, 9:43 PM GMT

That new co-operative Christmas advert, it doesn't work when you ryme the same words, and especially not when you do it several times.

"The co-operative, gerrrrd with ferrrrd"

Stuck up Jock bastard

Bring back the flake advert with the girl painting in the field. That was proper advertising!

Let's go completely retro and bring back Nick Kamen!

"ooooowwnleeeee tha cruuuuumbliest , flaaaaaaaakiest chocolate... "

Absolute bitch to eat

Friggin chocolate everywhere