British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 867

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 4 2012, 10:14 PM GMT

And just to show that I'm not boob obsessed, here's the lovely Lena Heady from Dredd 3D, Game of Thrones and Sarah Connor Chronicles -

In the face

Twice

:/

Sorry!!!

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 4 2012, 10:27 PM GMT

Why? It's funny.

I dunno, I think I had my fill of embarrassing teen sex comedies - once you've seen Gregory's Girl, Porkies, Weird Science, etc., you kind of feel as if you've seen it all before.

I saw the trailer for the American version of The Inbetweeners and it was like deja vous - even though I've never seen the British version. The film is on Channel Four this week, so I'll probably give that a go, but I've heard it's a bit shit.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 4 2012, 10:40 PM GMT

I dunno, I think I had my fill of embarrassing teen sex comedies - once you've seen Gregory's Girl, Porkies, Weird Science, etc., you kind of feel as if you've seen it all before.

You, sir, are wrong. Give it a go.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 4 2012, 10:40 PM GMT

The film is on Channel Four this week, so I'll probably give that a go, but I've heard it's a bit shit.

Not the best place to start, obviously.

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 4 2012, 10:45 PM GMT

You, sir, are wrong. Give it a go.

Compared to the myriad of teen sex comedies, full of jokes about fancying teachers, premature ejaculation, trying to get laid but constantly failing, having your underpants pulled down in front of the school, etc., what does The Inbetweeners offer that the rest don't deliver?

It's a funny sitcom, with Simon Bird, a rare creature.

I don't get paid to spout the virtues of The Inbetweeners, so I'm not gonna try and convince you. But you're missing out. #justsayin ;)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 4 2012, 10:51 PM GMT

Compared to the myriad of teen sex comedies, full of jokes about fancying teachers, premature ejaculation, trying to get laid but constantly failing, having your underpants pulled down in front of the school, etc., what does The Inbetweeners offer that the rest don't deliver?

A lot its like concentrated Grange Hill with added funnies.

Seriously I'd rate it with Peep Show.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 4 2012, 10:14 PM GMT

And just to show that I'm not boob obsessed, here's the lovely Lena Heady from Dredd 3D, Game of Thrones and Sarah Connor Chronicles -

Now that is fit !

Anybody got her mobile number ?

a couple more

So your type is uber slutty.
Or you are 14. ;)

Here's one I think George will like:

Wooooooawwwww

Sheridan smith looks fookin haaaaawt right there

Shiiiiiiiiiiit!!

DEFO

What one would expect from G.Roper.