British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,027

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ October 10 2012, 12:44 PM BST

My favourite Pussy Riot girls still has to go to jail. :(

Aaaaw! Just try and imagine her lezzing it up with the other inmates and being gang f**ked by the guards. That's what happens in womens prisons, I know, I've seen loads of films about it on the Internet.

Hey, we watch the same movies! ;)

AND: the women in those internet documentaries seem to enjoy being in prison. So, maybe the Russian girl will be fine! No worries anymore.

Caught a bit of David Cameron's 'everything and the kitchen sink' speech at the recent Party Conference and I was wondering why he was going so balls out with his speechafying and then it struck me -

He's not fighting to win the next election, he's fighting his own party to stay in the job. The Tories have no chance of winning the next election unless they can pull off some sort of economic recovery miracle. The Lib Dems are gone and all of their voters have migrated to Labour. Cameron's cabinet has a less then zero approval rating from the public. DC is in deep shit.

The only conceivable way the Conservaties can win the next election is if they have Boris at the helm. Cameron knows this, hence all the speeches / policies aimed at the die hard Tories within the party. So thanks to DC's personal desire to hold onto power, the rest of the UK will suffer.

Ain't politics great?

He sounds remarkably similar to a man I used to work with, except he was an alcoholic with schizophrenia and all too often a big shit in the back of his trousers.
He was also more sincere and someone I'd rather go down the pub with.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ October 10 2012, 12:44 PM BST

My favourite Pussy Riot girls still has to go to jail. :(

She's ok but the hat doesn't do much for her in my opinion.....

R.C.'s unbelieveably racist post of the day -

Just found out that only 1% of the black, mixed race and Asian communities in the UK donate blood.

So not only are they getting your jobs, flats, school places and hard earned tax money, they're getting your blood as well.*

Way to contribute to society coloureds and foreigns.

*except the ones who are Jehovah's Witnesses, you keep knocking on my door and bugging the shit out of me, but at least you're not stealing my blood like a f**king vampire.

/racism off

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 11 2012, 6:38 PM BST

R.C.'s unbelieveably racist post of the day -

Just found out that only 1% of the black, mixed race and Asian communities in the UK donate blood.

So not only are they getting your jobs, flats, school places and hard earned tax money, they're getting your blood as well.*

Except that they are more than twice as likely to be type B blood, so it's them that will suffer most from their own lack of donation.

Quote: Nogget @ October 11 2012, 7:04 PM BST

Except that they are more than twice as likely to be type B blood

Racist.

;)

Jebus -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19921072

The EU has been given a Nobel Peace Prize. It would appear that economic and federal dictatorship should be rewarded as bringing about 'peace'. Looking back over the millenia of warfare between European neighbours, going a few decades without a major conflict (except Yugoslavia) is seemingly worth celebrating.

Meanwhile, two TV talent stars will appear alongside boyband Lawson at the Merry Hill shopping centre's Christmas lights switch-on.

Zipparah Tafari, of Britain's Got Talent fame, and Tyler James, finalist on The Voice, will be at the event on November 9.

Mr Tafari, who is also known as Mr Zip, will be performing his famous 'Where me keys, where me phone' song, which shot him to nationwide fame this year.

Funny how some things just pass you by . .

The bloody nutter's on his way !

http://www.redbullstratos.com/live/

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 12 2012, 4:00 PM BST

Jebus -

The EU has been given a Nobel Peace Prize. It would appear that economic and federal dictatorship should be rewarded as bringing about 'peace'. Looking back over the millenia of warfare between European neighbours, going a few decades without a major conflict (except Yugoslavia) is seemingly worth celebrating.

Renamed we were going to give it to Julius monkey face but he's. Rapist

So we panicked and picked a name out of a hat prize

They might as well have given it to a table

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 12 2012, 4:00 PM BST

Jebus -

Nb doesn't the prize contain millions of dollar who gets that?

Nb 3 ladies last year shared it and are now accusing each other of corruption and crimes against humanity

The concrete cows at Milton Keynes were 'vandalised' over the weekend. I put 'vandalised' in quotes as I think they did a very good job on them in the style of the Brit Pop Artists like Banksy and Damain Hurst.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-19940942

The article said they could be 'moved' - when everyone knows, it should be 'moo-ved'.

Aw they look good. And Halloweeny. That clearly isn't mindless vandalism, they put some thought into that!

First the Bexley War memorials, now THIS??? Is nothing sacred?

This really is Broken Britain.