British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 863

That caravan's well tasty!

I'll say this about Britain, we do churn out an incredible amount of shaggable weather girls. Here is ITV News Cloud Botherer Lucy Verasamy -

I forecast spunk raining down on her face.

Makes up for your lousy weather. But her surname sounds like vasectomy...don't like the sound of that!

She looks like someone...

Oh, maybe that woman that was in Hearsay and now is in Coronation Street.

Quote: zooo @ October 11 2012, 7:18 PM BST

The future Mrs. Carpark? Cool

:D

You'll have to start sending her daily fan mail and asking her if she has a warm front. She'd love that. ;)

Quote: zooo @ October 11 2012, 7:30 PM BST

You'll have to start sending her daily fan mail and asking her if she has a warm front. She'd love that. ;)

I don't want to put any pressure on her. (I think we did all the weather puns with a previous meteorologist - it will be very wet in the southern regions overnight, etc., so I will gracefully bow out)

Hehe.

Quote: zooo @ October 11 2012, 7:18 PM BST

Oh, maybe that woman that was in Hearsay and now is in Coronation Street.

I know who you mean but can't for the life of me think of her name.
I like the dress.

Saw Sarah Brightman in the news today looking quite tasty for someone of 52 years. I suspect she's had a fair bit of sculpting but again, you could do worse.

Apparently she's about to blast into space to boot: http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/10/10/uk-russia-space-tourist-idUKBRE89910V20121010

Quote: Tuumble @ October 11 2012, 10:19 PM BST

Saw Sarah Brightman in the news today looking quite tasty for someone of 52 years. I suspect she's had a fair bit of sculpting but again, you could do worse.

If you want a more realistic depiction of a human being you might want to consider buying a plastic sex doll.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ October 11 2012, 10:35 PM BST

If you want a more realistic depiction of a human being you might want to consider buying a plastic sex doll.

Well, I'm not saying she's top of my list but if you squint a bit...

Quote: Tuumble @ October 11 2012, 10:41 PM BST

Well, I'm not saying she's top of my list but if you squint a bit...

'Worth a reluctant squirt.' is what I think you're trying to say.

Loved her when I was a boy...if you need a reason to watch "The Fall Guy".