Quote: Pingl @ September 30 2012, 2:58 PM BST

mine was

I try not to look at your holes.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 30 2012, 2:59 PM BST

I try not to look at your holes.

Vicar! :D

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 30 2012, 2:56 PM BST

That's not a plot hole.

Yes it is. Villains are only scary if you have trouble defeating them. Pushing one over and letting it shatter into a million pieces is pretty easily done. You might counter with 'but they'll zap you back in time' - and then I'll counter with 'Melody wasn't zapped back in time, the Angel just grabbed her wrist'...and the argument would continue thusly.

What I didn't understand is why Rory went into the Hotel. He was trapped in a basement with the Baby Angels (which was great and truly scary) but then he found himself on the street. Why didn't he just go back to Mike McShane's house?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 30 2012, 3:00 PM BST

Yes it is.

It's not.

You might counter with 'but they'll zap you back in time' - and then I'll counter with 'Melody wasn't zapped back in time, the Angel just grabbed her wrist'...and the argument would continue thusly.

It wouldn't, because they explained why it couldn't in the scene; pay attention!

What's that green stuff coming out your nose?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 30 2012, 3:01 PM BST

It's not.

Once again Matt, your debating skills are top notch.

What I didn't understand is why Rory went into the Hotel. He was trapped in a basement with the Baby Angels (which was great and truly scary) but then he found himself on the street. Why didn't he just go back to Mike McShane's house?

Why would he know where it was?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 30 2012, 3:02 PM BST

It's not.

It wouldn't, because they explained why it couldn't in the scene; pay attention!

why why why

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 30 2012, 3:02 PM BST

Please remind me again.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 30 2012, 3:03 PM BST

Once again Matt, your debating skills are top notch.

It doesn't need debating, what you pointed out isn't a plot hole, so, that's that really.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 30 2012, 3:03 PM BST

Why would he know where it was?

Why wander into a random hotel? Why not call Amy on her mobile? Or ask a policeman? Or do a million other things then randomly walk into a building?

comeon renegade lets get him ! :P

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 30 2012, 3:04 PM BST

Please remind me again.

It was too damaged and weak to utilise it's power.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 30 2012, 3:05 PM BST

It was too damaged and weak to utilise it's power.

That's how I feel

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 30 2012, 3:05 PM BST

Why wander into a random hotel? Why not call Amy on her mobile? Or ask a policeman? Or do a million other things then randomly walk into a building?

"Hello Mr Police Officer, can you tell me where they scary chubby man with the aliens lives? Is it walking distance?"

You're picking at nits, there.