British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,014

Women also don't worry that their assault rifle might make their willy look small.

A smart commander could save charges until they're all on their monthlies and really grumpy.

Running low on supplies? Just include you think their bum looks big in their uniform when giving orders/

A smart commander could save charges until they're all on their monthlies and really grumpy.

Now that would surely be against the Geneva Convention

They'd also do a great job applying the camouflage paint to their faces too.

Rimmel would probably bring out the 'Raging Psychotic Bitch at War' collection on the back of it.

Khaki would be the new black.

Quote: Brian Bickerstaffe @ September 24 2012, 12:56 PM BST

Khaki would be the new black.

Oh dear, oh dear, everyone...and I mean everyone...knows that British forces have switched from desert khaki to Crye Precision's Mulitcam pattern which is mostly green.

As for women on their periods being given access to weapons, anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die is a formidable opponent.

Ok....Crye Precision's Mulitcam pattern would be the new black.

Crisis averted!

Women don't need camouflage, they just need to attempt humour to be entirely ignored.

Not sure why so much of a fuss is being made about the girl who's run off with her teacher. Certainly he's done wrong, it's probably criminal, he's betrayed his trust etc etc, but she's not thought to be in any danger, so why the national urgency about finding them? I just heard a hysterical news report describe him as being "twice her age", as if that's an issue. It would be just as wrong if he was only 5 years older.

Quote: lofthouse @ September 21 2012, 7:01 PM BST

Kate middleton - anagram - Naked tit model

The news quiz!

Also on the same episode, Andy Hamilton on Clegg's apology; "He was trying to be contrite, which is made up of Con and trite"

Quote: Nogget @ September 24 2012, 2:27 PM BST

Not sure why so much of a fuss is being made about the girl who's run off with her teacher. Certainly he's done wrong, it's probably criminal, he's betrayed his trust etc etc, but she's not thought to be in any danger, so why the national urgency about finding them?

Because he might rape her?

Yes, although the age of consent in France is only 15, so maybe anything that happened there wouldn't be the same level of offence?

Not sure why so much of a fuss is being made about the girl who's run off with her teacher. Certainly he's done wrong, it's probably criminal, he's betrayed his trust etc etc, but she's not thought to be in any danger, so why the national urgency about finding them? I just heard a hysterical news report describe him as being "twice her age", as if that's an issue. It would be just as wrong if he was only 5 years older.

And how often have we seen the elderly couple in tabloids married for 50 years who tell a Romeo and Juliet story about running away so the slightly older bloke can be with his teenage sweetheart.

Never too sure how many years you have to be together though before you are turned from predatory nonce into old romantic.

Because a teacher having a relationship with a pupil is a breach of trust.

He is going to jail Wave

Yes, I mentioned the breach of trust, and the criminal thing. I just don't think it's headline news and a national emergency.

Quote: youngian @ September 24 2012, 3:09 PM BST

Never too sure how many years you have to be together though before you are turned from predatory nonce into old romantic.

Well, this guy is no romantic imo. He's left his new wife to run off with this girl; he's definitely a megatwat.

Quote: Will Cam @ September 24 2012, 3:18 PM BST

Because a teacher having a relationship with a pupil is a breach of trust.

He is going to jail Wave

She's got the bongos of a more mature woman, do you think that will count in his favour?

Quote: sootyj @ September 24 2012, 3:46 PM BST

She's got the bongos of a more mature woman, do you think that will count in his favour?

He doesn't score any points with me. What's the point in running off with a 15 year old if she looks older? If you're going to shag the young 'uns, find one that looks less then her actual age for that full on paedo experience.

Ah, if only he was a rich rock star like Bill Wyman, then he could easily get away with fiddling a teenie.