Quote: ajp29 @ January 30, 2008, 2:27 AM

I didn't have Sky. I had friends :P

Arthur Scargill, Roy Hattersley...

Laughing out loud

:O

urgh when people say I started things I didnt

What, like World War II?

hehe obviously :D

9 to 5 plebs. I am sick of them clogging up public transport every morning and evening. Bosses can sort this by getting them to start and finish work at staggered times from 3am through to 11am.

Job done!

Next!

Pensioners abusing their freedom passes and getting on the bus during the morning rush hour. Where the hell do they need to be at 8:30 in the morning, huh?

Is pleb your word of the day Frankie?

Quote: Leevil @ January 30, 2008, 10:50 PM

Is pleb your word of the day Frankie?

Well, also 'lard'...

I am sick of plebs and lards!

Room 101 'em!

Quote: Eat_My_Shirts @ January 30, 2008, 10:50 PM

Pensioners abusing their freedom passes and getting on the bus during the morning rush hour. Where the hell do they need to be at 8:30 in the morning, huh?

And when you're on a bus that's running late and 4 old ladies get on, spending 20 minutes each fishing 2 quid in 1 pences out of their purses.

Damn that's hearless of me, but I get road rage Angry

TTPYO: I have to spend an extra £13 just to get a mic with noise cancellation to stop my stupid PC buzzing in the background Angry

Oh and Leevil if you're reading this i'm going for this one.

EDIT: Stupid link. Its the logitech one from PC world

Quote: ajp29 @ January 31, 2008, 2:00 AM

TTPYO: I have to spend an extra £13 just to get a mic with noise cancellation to stop my stupid PC buzzing in the background Angry

Oh and Leevil if you're reading this i'm going for this one.

EDIT: Stupid link. Its the logitech one from PC world

Laughing out loud

Yeah I saw. Looks good, and I know what you mean with the computer buzz, it's a f**king pain! Yes we could get quieter fans n stuff, but shut up, we're poor!!

Something positive has come out of this thread :) Leevil and, indirectly Eliie, have saved me £9 \o/

Want even cheaper microphones? Talk to amazon.co.uk :)

I was going to say the logitech one is good! :)