British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 857

Quote: Rob H @ September 12 2012, 10:18 PM BST

She's a mental.

And you're a Religion Professor!

Staying on the Doctor Who companion theme, here's Peri - bad actress, grating character, annoying voice - but man, what a bod -

Me mam saw Billie Piper t'other day.
Apparently she is surprisingly short.

Edit: As in, much shorter than me mam presumed she was. Not like 'Stop! You're about to tread on Billie Piper!' surprisingly short.

Quote: AJGO @ September 13 2012, 2:49 PM BST

Me mam saw Billie Piper t'other day.
Apparently she is surprisingly short.

Telly / Film really does exaggerate the build / size of diminutive performers. When I was a kid, I saw Lewis Collins once and couldn't believe how thin he was.

James McAvoy is only 5' 7", but when you see him in films, you think he is much taller.

Will from the Inbetweeners is technically a dwarf.

It's easier to frame short people on camera.

There is something intoxicating about Ronni Ancona. In a Dolmio family kind of a way...

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 13 2012, 2:25 PM BST

Staying on the Doctor Who companion theme, here's Peri - bad actress, grating character, annoying voice - but man, what a bod -

Her face looks like she's a Mormon doing naughty things . .

Julie Ferrier

No tits, i.e. a boy.

Small tits! Rather than no tits.
I knew a woman once who genuinely had no boobs at all. There is a massive difference. :)

I really hate this thread. Who cares who other people fancy? It's obvious anyway if you've read a few posts. Pirate

Quote: keewik @ September 14 2012, 11:50 PM BST

No tits,

She most certainly has: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoXMf4dHncM

Quote: Godot Taxis @ September 14 2012, 11:55 PM BST

I really hate this thread. Who cares who other people fancy? It's obvious anyway if you've read a few posts. Pirate

I like to think of it as a celebration of the weird and wonderful diversity of human attraction - not quite sure Renegade see it in the same light.

Quote: keewik @ September 14 2012, 11:50 PM BST

No tits, i.e. a boy.

Take Johnny Vegas...big tits, i.e. a girl.

:D