British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 856

When as fanciable as Sally Philips the word used is "quirky".

Or 'kooky', in the case of Tori Amos. Who is, incidentally, another fanciable mental.

If we're doing sitcom girlies would a Sarah Alexander in Coupling top a Sam Janus in Game on?

Tea, Tuumble!

Sarah Alexander and Samantha Janus are too of the oddest looking women ever to have appeared on telly, they are kind of like a cartoonist's idea of a pretty woman.

Sarah Alexander has a mad scary look in her eyes, so I'd vote Janus above her for that reason. :)

Quote: Tursiops @ September 12 2012, 11:08 PM BST

Sarah Alexander and Samantha Janus are too of the oddest looking women ever to have appeared on telly, they are kind of like a cartoonist's idea of a pretty woman.

I know what you mean! They are both very pretty of course, but yes.

Quote: Tursiops @ September 12 2012, 11:08 PM BST

It's certainly true that they are different but I would never say odd. Just out of interest, and a liking for more piccies, who should I be looking at as alternatives? ;)

Sarah Alexander is really pretty.
Samantha Womack (is that her name now?)
Has quite an angular face, & I wouldn't say she was a Beauty as such.
But she's good looking enough.

She'll do!

:D

I don't fancy her, but I can see why people would
Despite the Kryten face

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ September 12 2012, 11:50 PM BST

I don't fancy her, but I can see why people would
Despite the Kryten face

If I really could be bothered I'd open Photoshop and make up a Kryten with blonde hair...

Quote: Tuumble @ September 12 2012, 11:55 PM BST

If I really good be bothered I'd open Photoshop and make up a Kryten with blonde hair...

Good you?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ September 13 2012, 12:01 AM BST

Good you?

Damn, you noticed before my correction - curses! :P

Quote: Tuumble @ September 12 2012, 11:02 PM BST

If we're doing sitcom girlies would a Sarah Alexander in Coupling top a Sam Janus in Game on?

They both look like they'd do a turn . .

I thought I throw in an American. I'm normally not into blondes but this one is nice.

Amy Smart