British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 78

him! and he wont >_<

(1) When you are at a pelican crossing and you've pressed the button so it says WAIT and you're waiting for the green man. Then someone else comes up and presses it too. What?! Don't you think I'm capable of pressing a friggin' button?!

(2) On the subject of crossing roads...when you're at one of those pelican crossings and it's clear to cross before the green man comes on, so you go. Then the mother says to her young child: "Yes, he is very naughty, he should wait for the green man". F**K OFF! Isn't it better to teach a child how to look both ways and how to cross a road properly...there won't always be a pelican crossing there for f**k sake.

(3) In a supermarket, when you're ready to unload your trolley onto the conveyor belt, but the person in front hasn't put that little thing across to signal the end of their shopping. Is that supposed to be my job?! Sort your f**king life out, old woman.

I'm in an angry mood tonight.....

Laughing out loud

Quote: charisma @ January 29, 2008, 6:31 PM

(2) On the subject of crossing roads...when you're at one of those pelican crossings and it's clear to cross before the green man comes on, so you go. Then the mother says to her young child: "Yes, he is very naughty, he should wait for the green man". F**K OFF! Isn't it better to teach a child how to look both ways and how to cross a road properly...there won't always be a pelican crossing there for f**k sake.

And even if there is, there's always stupid c**ts who ignore it. I've noticed an alarming number of foreign cars going straight through red lights on crossings like that recently, and on a few occasions it being only bloody good luck that no one was killed or injured.

I tell you what pisses me off, is the BBC and distributors just keep releasing the same sitcoms again and again and don't bother releasing outstanding sitcoms like 2point4 children and Birds of a Feather which I persoanally would love to see released. They deserve to be released as they were both popular and successful, and the fans should be rewarded with their releases.

Universal Playback are the biggest culprits. Bastards.

One thing that pisses me off:

Threads on internet message boards which contain 1000+ posts (such as this one).

Best not come back then, eh? :P

Quote: frostyboy @ January 29, 2008, 9:18 PM

One thing that pisses me off:

Threads on internet message boards which contain 1000+ posts (such as this one).

They're mainly Aarons though.
Whistling nnocently

Quote: Mannikin Bird @ January 29, 2008, 10:27 PM

They're mainly Aarons though.
Whistling nnocently

And the other posts were caused by Aaron Laughing out loud

Rich f**kers who got Nickelodeon when they were young Whistling nnocently

We had a chipped Sky box.

:P

We had uhh... Well it wasn't a chipped Sky box.

I didn't have Sky. I had friends :P

Imaginary don't count!