British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 852

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 10 2012, 12:31 PM BST

This is 'Who do you fancy?', not 'Who do you respect as an artist?'.

Didn't say it was. I was referring to his saying 'she's shit' and you misunderstanding what he meant.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 10 2012, 12:31 PM BST

Yeah, like that's important. 'Hey Miley, want to come back to my hotel room and sing for me?'

This is 'Who do you fancy?', not 'Who do you respect as an artist?'.

That's right. But such things can turn you off...otherwise this thread has to be the "Who do you want to shag in a drunken frenzy?" thread...but then my list would be nearly endless.

I don't think RC is capable of finding personality or character sexy or unsexy. Just tits and ass. :)

Quote: zooo @ September 10 2012, 12:34 PM BST

I don't think RC is capable of finding personality or character sexy or unsexy. Just tits and ass. :)

If he'd go only for the tits he could shag Johnny Vegas.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ September 10 2012, 12:27 PM BST

Exactly (of course I'm not 14 anymore)...and I don't like the way she works on her career. There's nothing likeable about her calculated career strategies.
I don't think she makes music or acts because she likes these professions.

That is the first thing I look for in a hot bodied young woman, her calculated career strategies.

And as they say: 'If I don't particularly care for your cynical and unimaginative populist musical stylings, then there's no way I'm slammin' your sweet young tuna'

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 10 2012, 12:36 PM BST

slammin' your sweet young tuna'

There's no higher turn on for a young woman than when middle aged men talk about them like that.

I can see your (RC's) point. But I have to draw the line somewhere otherwise my list would be endless: every young female artist that's thin and doesn't look like the hounds of Baskerville.

RC is a Don Juan. :D

Quote: zooo @ September 10 2012, 12:34 PM BST

To be fair, we don't even know what a lot of celebrities are really like. Most of them put on an act when they're being interviewed and they could all be horrible drug addicted, self centered, thick as crap, ego monsters.

But as mentioned before, Miley, just like Charlotte Church, has that filthy twinkle in her eye that screams up for anything. Hence my preference.

Quote: zooo @ September 10 2012, 12:38 PM BST

There's no higher turn on for a young woman than when middle aged men talk about them like that.

Smarmy Cool

There's more where that came from babycakes.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 10 2012, 12:41 PM BST

To be fair, we don't even know what a lot of celebrities are really like. Most of them put on an act when they're being interviewed and they could all be horrible drug addicted, self centered, thick as crap, ego monsters.

But as mentioned before, Miley, just like Charlotte Church, has that filthy twinkle in her eye that screams up for anything. Hence my preference.

Smarmy Cool

There's more where that came from babycakes.

Accepted. I just don't find her sympathetic...BUT: being slightly drunk in Ibiza I'd shag her like a...

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Funny thing, now that I'm well over 30 I do not feel that attracted to really young women anymore. Is this a good sign? Does that mean that I'm no dirty old man or even paedophile or does that mean that I'm losing my strength? Huh?

I do prefer that kind of thing nowadays:

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ September 10 2012, 12:57 PM BST

Funny thing, now that I'm well over 30 I do not feel that attracted to really young women anymore. Is this a good sign? Does that mean that I'm no dirty old man or even paedophile or does that mean that I'm losing my strength? Huh?

Do you have a daughter Gordon? I do (she is 22) and It puts me off thinking about women under 35 (this age has gone up over the years in line with my daughter's age).

Quote: Will Cam @ September 10 2012, 1:03 PM BST

Do you have a daughter Gordon? I do (she is 22) and It puts me off thinking about women under 35 (this age has gone up over the years in line with my daughter's age).

No, I haven't. But I recently overheard a conversation between two middle aged men. And one of them said exactly the same thing as you. He can't look at 18 year old girls...and he finds even the thought (of flirting with or shagging one) disgusting.

I'm 35 five and I go to university again so naturally I encounter 20 year olds all the time. There are girls which I could have killed for 10,15 years ago but now I^m (usually) not interested in them. Ok, there are exceptions...

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ September 10 2012, 1:01 PM BST

It's a very good and healthy thing, I'd say!

I still appreciate the prettiness of a cute 18 year old boy, but I don't really fancy them anymore.

That woman looks spookily like Monica from Friends.

Quote: zooo @ September 10 2012, 1:16 PM BST

I still appreciate the prettiness of a cute 18 year old boy, but I don't really fancy them anymore.

That's exactly how I feel about Tom Daley ;)