British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 851

Load that shotgun.

Quote: zooo @ September 10 2012, 11:48 AM BST

Have you seen her new hair?

Whilst I'm personally not keen on her punky lesbian look, it just goes to demonstrate that she is a mixed up, free spirited, dirty, dirty girl. And I still would.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 10 2012, 12:03 PM BST

Whilst I'm personally not keen on her punky lesbian look, it just goes to demonstrate that she is a mixed up, free spirited, dirty, dirty girl. And I still would.

I like that "punky/lesbian/oh-look-at-me-I'm-such-an-emacipated-bitch" look, but not on Miley. This girl is not believable...she'd go for the Mother Theresa look if the glamour magazines and the in crowd told her so. The punk look is more believable on P!nk. She'll do for me...although I wrote earlier that the vamp-ish gierls do frighten me a bit. but if I had to...P!nk would be the one.
Miley is sh**!

Emaciated or emancipated?

Does it have to be strictly one or the other Zooo?? lol

I meant emancipated...

I didn't know the other word (emaciated)...I had to look it up, but as Marc P says. emaciated wouldn't be wrong either

All the cool kids do both...

Quote: zooo @ September 10 2012, 12:18 PM BST

All the cool kids do both...

Yes they do...and they end on "Celebrity Rehab", which seems to be cool too these days...

"Oooo, look at me..I'm a has-been and I'm anorexic...."

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ September 10 2012, 12:11 PM BST

Miley is sh**!

A bit harsh methinks.

I shall let her know that you are not interested and will gallantly take your place.

I think he was probably referring to her musical stylings, rather than her tits.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 10 2012, 12:22 PM BST

A bit harsh methinks.

I shall let her know that you are not interested and will gallantly take your place.

I think if I met her without knowing her pop star being I'd find her attractive. But as it is she belongs to the group of celebrities that are the least likeable...at least for me.

Quote: zooo @ September 10 2012, 12:23 PM BST

I think he was probably referring to her musical stylings, rather than her tits.

Exactly (of course I'm not 14 anymore)...and I don't like the way she works on her career. There's nothing likeable about her calculated career strategies.
I don't think she makes music or acts because she likes these professions.

I do not like her new hair. :(

That really turns me off (I mean her career steps..not her hair).

Quote: zooo @ September 10 2012, 12:23 PM BST

Yeah, like that's important. 'Hey Miley, want to come back to my hotel room and sing for me?'

This is 'Who do you fancy?', not 'Who do you respect as an artist?'.

Rebecca Hall is looking suitably gorgeous in Parade's End IMO