Who do you fancy? Page 850

Quote: zooo @ September 8 2012, 10:42 PM BST

:D

Was it you Zooo?

Not guilty! I have brown hair.

Quote: zooo @ September 8 2012, 10:56 PM BST

Not guilty! I have brown hair.

Cool, that narrows it down a bit. Cool

Though I have to admit, the years haven't proved too kind . .

Wow, she has a massive vagina.

Quote: Oldrocker @ September 8 2012, 11:39 PM BST

Though I have to admit, the years haven't proved too kind . .

Oh how he wishes he could take her upstairs......

Darsey Bussell. Just look at her in those Strictly adverts. I think beauty and dancing is the most sexy combination.

I've never seen 'Strictly' but I might have soon . . .

:) She had a wonderful interview on 'womens hour' totally nice and not arrogant, she said she goes to 'Zumba' classes? what are they?...

Quote: dellas @ September 10 2012, 5:49 AM BST

she goes to 'Zumba' classes? what are they?...

It's is a minority language of Indonesia.

I always wondered what a younger Annette Crosbie must have looked like because even in OFITG she had a certain charm.

This is the only good pic I found. There seem to be no older pics of her in the internet. Does anyone know which accent she's speaking? It sounds similar to that of Edmund's mother in "The Black Adder".

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ September 10 2012, 9:22 AM BST

I always wondered what a younger Annette Crosbie must have looked like because even in OFITG she had a certain charm.

It's starting to get a bit morbid / old folks home / cold case in here, what with all the octogenarians and dead chicks. So here's a picture of Miley Cyrus.

Admittedly, not the best looking girl who ever lived, but she gives off the same incredibly dirty vibe as Charlotte Church. And you know she would be an absolute filth monger in the sack.

Have you seen her new hair?

My daughter's face is now looking very much like Miley's. The boys are gonna start calling very soon I fear...