British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 849

Definitely Chloe Annett.

or what do you mean? in general...or as Kochansky?

As in the sense of the thread. I would have difficulty choosing so I think I'd have to toss! But I would probably come down on the side of Clare.

Mercilessly stolen from Steve Coogan, but I can't remember which sketch. I've had a few ales.....

Chloe Annett is definitely my type of woman/girl/whatever...looks and behaviour. I saw Clare Crogan also in Father Ted (where she looked great by the way) but she had the same behaviour/aura as in Red Dwarf...she'd scare me a little bit, a bit vamp-ish. :$

Cloe is very pretty imo, seems down to earth, sporty but nevertheless very feminine.

A nude Linda Bellingham - well she was only 23 at the time - plus Diane Keen on the Sweeney film now.

Don't know them...have to Google again

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ September 8 2012, 10:10 PM BST

Chloe Annett is definitely my type of woman/girl/whatever...looks and behaviour. I saw Clare Crogan also in Father Ted (where she looked great by the way) but she had the same behaviour/aura as in Red Dwarf...she'd scare me a little bit, a bit vamp-ish. :$

Cloe is very pretty imo, seems down to earth, sporty but nevertheless very feminine.

I like the vampish ladies, unfortunately they don't like me.

Quote: Chappers @ September 8 2012, 10:18 PM BST

A nude Linda Bellingham - well she was only 23 at the time - plus Diane Keen on the Sweeney film now.

Yes, my era! Linda was a favourite fantasy.

This Diane Keene looks familiar to me. Don't know the other one. Still, I'm not the only one here that fancies brunettes. ;)

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ September 8 2012, 10:28 PM BST

This Diane Keene looks familiar to me. Don't know the other one. Still, I'm not the only one here that fancies brunettes. ;)

Blonde, brunette, redhead, grey, bald I love 'em all!

But as you said earlier not all of them do love you. ;)

You missed out girls with black hair!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ September 8 2012, 10:28 PM BST

Linda became the Bisto mum and went on to loose women. She also did things like Confessions films in the early 70s.

Diane was in various sitcoms such as Cuckoo Waltz and was in Doctors recently.

...and this:

;)

Quote: zooo @ September 8 2012, 10:34 PM BST

You missed out girls with black hair!

One of them nipped me once.......can't stand 'em....

Quote: Chappers @ September 8 2012, 10:35 PM BST

Diane was...in Doctors recently.

Must have been in something like that I saw her in.

Quote: Nicky Liar @ September 8 2012, 10:37 PM BST

One of them nipped me once.......can't stand 'em....

:D