British Comedy Guide

Doctor Who... Page 848

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ September 3 2012, 10:24 PM BST

Same thing isn't it?
*saves renegade the bother :D Whistling nnocently

:D

Took me a second to get that because I am slow.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ September 3 2012, 10:24 PM BST

Same thing isn't it?
*saves renegade the bother :D Whistling nnocently

I liked the Doctor's Wife. :$

EDIT: Doh! Gay man. :D

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 3 2012, 10:25 PM BST

Are you talking about the flat share episode? Yeah, woot, drama at it's finest. Errr

It was a lovely little comedy episode, with a nice, simple story at the centre.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 3 2012, 10:26 PM BST

I liked the Doctor's Wife. :$

Gaiman....Gay Man.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 3 2012, 10:27 PM BST

Gaiman....Gay Man.

Bring back Dicks!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 3 2012, 10:25 PM BST

Are you talking about the flat share episode? Yeah, woot, drama at it's finest. Errr

Unlike lavatory of the Daleks it was tense and funny. And had some absolutely cracking dialogue.

And no kinky S&M Daleks in chains

Laughing out loud

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 3 2012, 10:27 PM BST

Bring back Dicks!

The Doctor's Wife won the HUGO award for 'Best Dramatic Presentation, Short Form' yesterday. It's some big sci-fi awards ceremony thing. The sixth time an ep of WHo has won in the last seven years.

I Think it would make a lot of peoples New Who top ten

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 3 2012, 10:31 PM BST

The Doctor's Wife won the HUGO award for 'Best Dramatic Presentation, Short Form' yesterday. It's some big sci-fi awards ceremony thing. The sixth time an ep of WHo has won in the last seven years.

Pah! The Girl In The Fireplace beat the Stargate SG-1 episode 200?! These awards are bogus.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ September 3 2012, 10:34 PM BST

I Think it would make a lot of peoples New Who top ten

Top ten? That's optimistic. ;)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 3 2012, 10:40 PM BST

Pah! The Girl In The Fireplace beat the Stargate SG-1 episode 200?! These awards are bogus.

Top ten? That's optimistic. ;)

Are you having a laugh?

As Comic Book Guy put it after; trek, wars and gallactica my 4th favourite star based series.

A collection of likeable if clump footed collection of in jokes. Like they made an extra special rifle through the Startrek writers outpile.

And didn't just watch a bunch of Irwin Allan films.

Quote: sootyj @ September 3 2012, 10:49 PM BST

A collection of likeable if clump footed collection of in jokes. Like they made an extra special rifle through the Startrek writers outpile.

A fanastic and hilarious homage to the hardcore fans who loved and supported the show versus Madame Pompadour's Magic Windows? The winner is clear cut on charm alone.

Stick the clockwork androids up your wormhole.

Stargate was always like the girl with thick gkasses working at the north pole
Sexy when there was no real competition

It made voyager look erudite

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 3 2012, 9:43 PM BST

He's written a few books, and some video bits, hardly makes him suitable to toss an episode of a modern TV show at.

'modern TV shows' are better. Not this side of the pond alas. Plus.. 'toss the man a bone' Matthew.. seems unkind for a writer to say that about another fellow writer - especially one who has contributed to a show you love.

EXPOSITION DALEK:

So, instead of killing all the dangerous crazy-as-f**k Daleks we decided to lock them up behind a magic door that can only be opened from the inside. For security purposes.

KEVIN MURPHY:

Pfft.

The prison door that could only be opened from the inside bemused me somewhat.