British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 996

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 24 2012, 10:29 PM BST

You can't ban all guns in America, it's against the Constitution. Come on Matthew, I thought you were edumacated.

Hasn't that been constantly adapted and f**ked with? Just f**k with it again.

Think he was more pissed off that he was accused of being a misogynist, a racist and a homophobe and despite complaining to the Mods, the comments remained.

And yet you stick around, showing those cry baby Yanks what us sturdy Brits are made of!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 24 2012, 10:32 PM BST

Hasn't that been constantly adapted and f**ked with? Just f**k with it again.

Woot! Looking forward to banning Freedom of Speech and bringing back slavery! You da man Matthew!

Just out of curiousity, what are Americans supposed to do when they're attacked by wolves, coyotes, alligators, mountain lions, snakes and bears? Please tell me, as a British person, your opinion on American gun control matters.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 24 2012, 10:40 PM BST

Woot! Looking forward to banning Freedom of Speech and bringing back slavery! You da man Matthew!

Errr

Apparently a bear can be scared away with a can of pepsi.

But they do say capsicum based sprays are more effective than guns.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 24 2012, 10:40 PM BST

Please tell me, as a British person, your opinion on American gun control matters.

Which you never do, of course... ;)

Quote: sootyj @ August 24 2012, 10:44 PM BST

Apparently a bear can be scared away with a can of pepsi.

But they do say capsicum based sprays are more effective than guns.

A can of Pepsi? Did you get your bear advice from Disney? Go to any Park Rangers hut in any US National Park and you'll find a wide variety of weaponry.

'Bear Mace' does work, but you have to be pretty close to the bear for it to work, so if you want to risk getting your face clawed off, then go for it. Most Park Rangers carry shotguns with solid slug rounds.

Think he was more pissed off that he was accused of being a misogynist, a racist and a homophobe and despite complaining to the Mods, the comments remained.

Well, yes, but I was being tactful.

I'd just kick a bear in the balls, like in that advert. Easy.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 24 2012, 10:44 PM BST

Errr

It was your suggestion to mess with the biggest Amendments to suit your own agenda, why the emoticon face?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 24 2012, 10:47 PM BST

A can of Pepsi? Did you get your bear advice from Disney? Go to any Park Rangers hut in any US National Park and you'll find a wide variety of weaponry.

'Bear Mace' does work, but you have to be pretty close to the bear for it to work, so if you want to risk getting your face clawed off, then go for it. Most Park Rangers carry shotguns with solid slug rounds.

They only carry them as back ups in case the can of pepsi fails.

Seriously did you see Ranger Smith carrying a shotgun?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 24 2012, 10:48 PM BST

I'd just kick a bear in the balls, like in that advert. Easy.

Aren't you meant to punch them on the nose? Or is that sharks?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 24 2012, 10:49 PM BST

It was your suggestion to mess with the biggest Amendments to suit your own agenda, why the emoticon face?

Who knows.

Quote: keewik @ August 24 2012, 10:48 PM BST

Well, yes, but I was being tactful.

I didn't want to be included in the 'us' bit of your statement. You should have put 'I think he was pissed off with everyone on the BCG, including the Mods, but not RC, cuz he is so cool - and attractive!' Cool

Quote: keewik @ August 24 2012, 10:50 PM BST

Aren't you meant to punch them on the nose? Or is that sharks?

Nothat's if you find George Galloway attempting to penetrate you with out permission.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 24 2012, 10:51 PM BST

I didn't want to be included in the 'us' bit of your statement. You should have put 'I think he was pissed off with everyone on the BCG, including the Mods, but not RC, cuz he is so cool - and attractive!' Cool

Laughing out loud