British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 994

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 24 2012, 4:08 PM BST

'An eyewitness told the New York Daily News that the gunman had been wearing a business suit and carrying a briefcase.'

Where is DaButt? Is he devoting all his spare time to try and get Mitt Romney elected? I really miss him telling us that guns make America safer place every time a loon goes on a killing spree over there.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 24 2012, 4:05 PM BST

I do like the way she glammed up for the pictures. 'Oh is a photographer from The Sun coming round? I must put on my best tracksuit bottoms, show off my favourite tattoo / facial piercing and pull my greasy lank hair into a bun.'

If only everyone went to those efforts, then us Brits wouldn't have a bad name.

From the angle the photo was taken, it would appear the photographer had to be suspended from the ceiling due to there being no room left on the floor!!

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ August 24 2012, 4:10 PM BST

She sells sea men shells on the sea shore.

My headlines would be

'Carlsberg' - it's f**king near water.

'Woman proudly shows men with rods her starfish'

'The Blue Lagoon' - pretty obvious and not very funny

'Pebble Gashed'

'Brighton Cock'

Be sure to throw in lots of puns about filthy beaches, condoms being washed ashore, crabs, fish and watersports.

C**tthorpe

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 24 2012, 4:08 PM BST

If they declared him insane, then he would have got a much more lenient sentence and been admitted to a hospital instead of a prison.

I understand that, but let's face it-he's mental.

More killing news, Damian Rzeszowski, who killed six people, including his wife and two children, (his five-year-old daughter Kinga was stabbed more than a dozen times) at the family's St Helier flat, has *not* been found guilty of murder, only manslaughter.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-jersey-19361615

Um, whut?

I want that mans lawyer

Quote: Nogget @ August 24 2012, 4:34 PM BST

has *not* been found guilty of murder, only manslaughter.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-jersey-19361615

If it's one of those heat of the moment, kill your entire family because you went bonkers things, then yeah, it's manslaughter and not murder as it wasn't pre-meditated and the motive is unclear.

To me personally that seems like a big fat massive murder. But I'm not in charge!

The New York thing...

Law enforcement officials said a shop worker sacked near the iconic tower shot dead a former colleague.

Some of those hit by bullets may have been accidentally hit by police, New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg said in a news conference.

So the shooter shot one bloke, and the 7 or so other injured people were all shot by police? D'oh.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ August 24 2012, 4:42 PM BST

..and prawnography..

:D

Don't forget clams, red snappers and octopi.

Quote: zooo @ August 24 2012, 4:43 PM BST

To me personally that seems like a big fat massive murder. But I'm not in charge!

The New York thing...

So the shooter shot one bloke, and the 7 or so other injured people were all shot by police? D'oh.

Not the first time that's happened! There was a famous shoot-out between armed cops and crims, where many police got shot, and it was only found out later that the last crim had been shot an hour before the police stopped shooting.

The police had been shooting each other for the final hour.

Quote: zooo @ August 24 2012, 4:43 PM BST

Now that is awkward. :$

Sand poon

Quote: Nogget @ August 24 2012, 4:47 PM BST

Not the first time that's happened! There was a famous shoot-out between armed cops and crims, where many police got shot, and it was only found out later that the last crim had been shot an hour before the police stopped shooting.

The police had been shooting each other for the final hour.

Ouch!