British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 987

Male. Chauvinist. Pig.

He doesn't do pigs as well does he? :(

Quote: zooo @ August 19 2012, 8:57 PM BST

He doesn't do pigs well does he? :(

Great you're accusing him of being a bestial sodomite and being bad at it.

Who do you think you are? Julian bloody monkey face?

He looks like Alexander Armstrong, not a monkey.

I thought assange was French for monkey.

Ahhhh.
Too clever for me!

Quote: sootyj @ August 19 2012, 9:05 PM BST

I thought assange was French for monkey.

If you said that on QI, Stevie Fry would have spunked up in epicurean delight at your word play.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 19 2012, 8:35 PM BST

That's why I always wear a condom when I'm f**king women in their sleep. Though weirdly, they were awake when I first started. :(

Your women go to sleep in under 20 seconds?

re Assange- he is wanted in Sweden for questioning by a prosecutor so they can decide whether or not to pursue charges. The Ecuadorian embassy have offered to host the questioning, and the Swedish prosecutors have refused. It feels as though his extradition is more important than his questioning.

The UK g'vt have been under too much fire recently for their extraditions to the US, so it would make some sense to route him through somewhere else before packing him off to Uncle Sam.

I don't really have any feeling re the allegations against him- I feel like he should face up to them by all means, but I absolutely don't blame him for suspecting ulterior motives.

If the countries were reversed I'm not sure I'd be confident a full criminal investigation could take place in a 3rf country embassy

It isn't a full criminal investigation. There are no charges. It is questioning by a prosecutor, not police, which will be exactly the same regardless of geography. If he was charged, then that would be a different matter.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19311098

>_<

And they've got the bomb

Very sad to read about, Tony Scott.

Quote: JuliaR @ August 20 2012, 7:53 AM BST

Very sad to read about, Tony Scott.

Yes...how tragic...he must have been in a very desperate state. It just shows we all have our insecurities and issues, no matter how rich or poor we are.