British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 972

Just watching the BBC and they're pretty bad.

To be honest, the police saying 'do not approach Hazell, if you see him call the police immediately' is what made me think he was guilty!

If he's innocent and let's say she had an accident through no fault of his, why not tell the police? It was bound to be found out in the end.

Him disappearing now is only making everyone speculate. An innocent person sticks around and holds their head up high.

I don't want to judge and sentence him so will wait for more news. It just doesn't look good and reminds me of that scum Huntley.

Like I say if he's had experience with the police and courts. He's probably got a very good idea quite how slim "reasonable doubt" is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capturing_the_Friedmans

probably the best and saddest film I ever saw on moral panics. You can be guilty of one thing, doesn't make you guilty of another.

Obviously we won't know for sure until we know. But it's human nature to speculate wildly. And none of us are going to be on any jury, so, speculate away, I say.

Surely whatever tests they'll do to the body and where she was hid would confirm non-involvement if there was none?

Tests can be unreliable.

Also we don't even know its her body it could be Lord Lucan.

Would you run away or hide if you were innocent, sooty?
Let's face it, he's made it harder for people to believe him.

The mother disappearing as well... The whole thing's wrong.

I reckon he's a massively incompetent numpty, who hid her body in a cupboard or something. And now he's run off. He'll be found by tomorrow.

Quote: Booo @ August 10 2012, 7:19 PM BST

Would you run away or hide if you were innocent, sooty?
Let's face it, he's made it harder for people to believe him.

The mother disappearing as well... The whole thing's wrong.

Having had a little experience with the criminal justice system.

I'd say guilty, innocent, innocent but can't prove it.

If it was the 3rd one I might choose to enjoy a few days with my friends and family, have a pint as a free man and then hand my self in.

Quote: zooo @ August 10 2012, 7:20 PM BST

I reckon he's a massively incompetent numpty, who hid her body in a cupboard or something. And now he's run off. He'll be found by tomorrow.

Careful I mean we all thought Jacko Whacko was a paedo.

But all those kids he gaves thousands of dollars to proved he wasn't.

Quote: Booo @ August 10 2012, 7:19 PM BST

The mother disappearing as well...

Is the mother missing? not seen that reported.

Quote: sootyj @ August 10 2012, 7:25 PM BST

Careful I mean we all thought Jacko Whacko was a paedo.

I don't!

Quote: Shandonbelle @ August 10 2012, 7:27 PM BST

Is the mother missing? not seen that reported.

I saw it mentioned on one news site.

https://apps.facebook.com/theguardian/world/2012/aug/10/paediatrician-accused-of-waterboarding-daughter

what the flip?

I can't read that without signing up to a thing on Facebook.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9467615/American-paediatrician-waterboarded-his-own-daughter.html

there you go mistress Zooo