British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 966

I still can't understand how eating McDOnalds procludes you from also eating proper burgers. I make my own burgers (delicious) more regularly than I eat at Ronald's, but that still doesn't change the primary function of a Big Mac. Comparing Maccy D and gourmet beef burgers is as Lee said, like comparing Katie Price and Audrey Hepburn.

For tea last night I had a beautiful king prawn linguini full of fresh vegetables and other lovely things- but sometimes I just want a Cheese and Broccoli Pasta n Sauce packet.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ August 6 2012, 4:16 PM BST

Comparing Maccy D and gourmet beef burgers is as Lee said, like comparing Katie Price and Audrey Hepburn.

But a Big Mac's a burger, not a tart.

Quote: Oldrocker @ August 6 2012, 3:53 PM BST

So why aren't your lot winning more medals then . eh? eh?

Heh! It is fun, seeing the Aussies humbled for a change. The Aussie critics of course are blaming the Australian government's policy of spending more on sport at the grassroots level than at the elite level. Heh!

Quote: Joyce @ August 6 2012, 3:52 PM BST

Yeah...but...what else do you do?

A gentleman really shouldn't be wasting time online.

Quote: Lee @ August 6 2012, 2:28 PM BST

I think Kenneth is making the mistake of comparing a bicycle to a Porsche.

Obviously cycling is better than wasting so much money on an overpriced car. No mistake.

:D Kenneth your'e not used to cycling in the rain! the damp weather really prevents exercise I can't manage a full 'lotus' in this climate!.

Quote: Kenneth @ August 6 2012, 4:48 PM BST

Obviously cycling is better than wasting so much money on an overpriced car. No mistake.

>_<

Porsche make bicycles.

Quote: zooo @ August 6 2012, 2:44 PM BST

I always get boneless though. Hate trying to eat around bones and tendons and shit.

Eating KFC off the bone is the best bit, makes you feel like a proper caveman / Henry VIII, plus it's much juicier then the somewhat tasteless plain fillets. How did society become so squeamish and pussyfied?

I blame women for being super wimps and convincing their hen pecked boyfriends to go veggie and then having little wussbag kids who are brainwashed into vegetarianism and then buying veggie catfood for their stupid veggie cats.

Next time the vegan family are out on their fair trade bicycles, I hope they get run over by a kebab van.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 6 2012, 6:45 PM BST

Eating KFC off the bone is the best bit, makes you feel like a proper caveman / Henry VIII,

Oh yeah, I'm sure they ate many a southern fried drumstick.

Quote: Lee @ August 6 2012, 6:51 PM BST

Of course not Lee, I do know a little bit about history - they had dinosaur drumsticks. I mean, duh.

Quote: Lee @ August 6 2012, 6:51 PM BST

Laughing out loud

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 6 2012, 6:54 PM BST

Of course not Lee, I do know a little bit about history - they had dinosaur drumsticks. I mean, duh.

They used to roast a lot of things often with a poor little slave doggie, walking round & round a treadmill to turn the spit.

Quote: billwill @ August 6 2012, 6:58 PM BST

They used to roast a lot of things often with a poor little slave doggie, walking round & round a treadmill to turn the spit.

It's worse then that bill, archaeologists have just uncovered this crude cave painting -

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 6 2012, 6:45 PM BST

Eating KFC off the bone is the best bit, makes you feel like a proper caveman / Henry VIII, plus it's much juicier then the somewhat tasteless plain fillets. How did society become so squeamish and pussyfied?

Supermarkets are now selling rib of beef without the bone in !

WTF ?

Angry

Oh, and while I'm on the subject, I do not want my meat 'extra trimmed'.
That's the great thing about belly draft, try taking the fat out of that m!

They're taking the piss now !

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-19150849

Quote: Oldrocker @ August 6 2012, 8:56 PM BST

Supermarkets are now selling rib of beef without the bone in !

WTF ?

Angry

Oh, and while I'm on the subject, I do not want my meat 'extra trimmed'.
That's the great thing about belly draft, try taking the fat out of that m!

Sick Don't know what 'belly draft' is but my mind is boggling in a most unpleasant way. Sick