British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 965

I minced some rib eyes steaks with a fillet steak yesterday and burgerised them. Lovely ! The butcher thought I was mad, but I like a really nice burger now and again

Heh...I read that as buggerized at first...and thought...hmmm that's a bit much. Then realized. Phew.

He does love the meat...

Quote: zooo @ August 6 2012, 3:34 PM BST

He does love the meat...

:O

We've all heard the rumours.

You wear a pair of high heels once.... !

:D

None of my business of course...<listens intently for more gossip>

Quote: Nogget @ August 6 2012, 2:37 PM BST

I'm surprised that Kenneth can talk about healthy eating, and then promote that coronary-in-a-bun.

Because I am fit. Swim every other day (not necessarily for health reasons), and daily (when not encumbered by deadlines) jog up and down the 34 floors of my apartment building a few times, sometimes carrying a box of books to keep the arms strong. And try to do a long street-park run once a week. And push-ups and sit-ups before bed every night. Eating mince fried in peanut oil or soy oil is not going to give me a heart attack.

Yeah...but...what else do you do?

Quote: Kenneth @ August 6 2012, 3:50 PM BST

Because I am fit. Swim every other day (not necessarily for health reasons), and daily (when not encumbered by deadlines) jog up and down the 34 floors of my apartment building a few times, sometimes carrying a box of books to keep the arms strong. And try to do a long street-park run once a week. And push-ups and sit-ups before bed every night.

So why aren't your lot winning more medals then . eh? eh?

Quote: Oldrocker @ August 6 2012, 3:53 PM BST

So why aren't your lot winning more medals then . eh? eh?

Because the only thing they can get to eat on the olympic Park is McDonald's.

I thank you.

Because Kenneth isn't competing.

Quote: Kenneth @ August 6 2012, 3:50 PM BST

Because I am fit.

I don't think your fitness is a factor, the evidence suggests that eating too much red meat is associated with premature death.

Heart disease and colon cancer! "I'm loving it!"