British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 936

Quote: DaButt @ July 18 2012, 11:03 PM BST

My main concern was that STT was hinting that I'm a racist and homophobe and don't take such insults lightly.

Don't lose ya sensa humour, Butty.

It appears that the post has been deleted; if he/she did it him/herself then it's a step in the right direction..

Seeing as you had already quoted it, I deleted the original because I'm trying to save the internet. After all, it already weighs nearly 50 grams.

But I'll post it again if you want?

..but an apology was in order as well.

Okay, I accept your apology.

"puts on tin hat"

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ July 19 2012, 12:55 AM BST

Don't lose ya sensa humour, Butty.

Your next attempt at 'humour' that paints me as a racist or homophobe will be reported to the moderators of this site.

Ooooh dear. You could always just shoot me with one of your penile substitute shotguns.

*handbags*

..and by the way, I still think you're a homophobic, racist, anti-semitic neocon apologist with severe mental issues, a bit to the right of Chuck Heston..

..but that's just my opinion.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ July 19 2012, 1:31 AM BST

..and by the way, I still think you're a homophobic, racist, anti-semitic neocon apologist with severe mental issues, a bit to the right of Chuck Heston..

Consider yourself reported. Now just say something nasty about Aaron and you can join rwayne down at the pub every evening.

Quote: DaButt @ July 19 2012, 1:48 AM BST

Consider yourself reported. Now just say something nasty about Aaron and you can join rwayne down at the pub every evening.

What a strange suggestion. Why on earth would I say something nasty about Aaron? A more moderate moderator would be hard to find. After all, you're still here, aintcha?

Why don't you work off some of that frustration? Go out and hunt some mexicans or something.

http://www.timescolonist.com/news/national/Kinder+bust+Canadian+border+waste+time+says+detained/6953544/story.html#ixzz211SRPv32

Al Quaeda choco plot defeated.

Take that terror!

Quote: DaButt @ July 19 2012, 12:54 AM BST

Ok, I'm done with this discussion. :S

\0/ Weeeeeeee! I win again!

Oh and in your face, some news from way back in 2003 -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3006149.stm

Hopefully, America can get it's next war sponsored by Burger King.

Quote: KLRiley @ July 19 2012, 1:05 PM BST

Totally agree about remembering Munich.

They were going to work it into the Opening Ceremony, with BMX riders jumping over some bloody corpses to Rock The Kasbah, but it conflicted with the last Tube home, so they dropped it.

Quote: KLRiley @ July 19 2012, 1:15 PM BST

Tube stops at midnight doesn't it?

They're running to 2.30am for the Opening Ceremony which will end between 00.15-00.30.

I think they're gonna wait until Bruce Springsteen and Paul McCartney come on before pulling the plug.

Quote: sootyj @ July 18 2012, 11:18 PM BST

I work for a charity.

Is it a big international charity or a smaller one?

Quote: chipolata @ July 19 2012, 1:41 PM BST

Is it a big international charity or a smaller one?

An enormous one bent in world domination.

Mu ha ha!

I am Blofeld!

Unleash the moon pods!

Quote: sootyj @ July 19 2012, 2:28 PM BST

An enormous one bent to the left.

Mu ha ha!

I am Blofellow!

Unleash your man pods!

Whistling nnocently

Ha! Sooty just got Sootyed

Quote: Harridan @ July 19 2012, 4:17 PM BST

Ha! Sooty just got Sootyed

Unfortunately, sootyj will not take this lightly. I fully expect to be sootyed senseless in the next few days by his overactive quote function.

I am now living in fear. Huh?