British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 1,006

Well I think grovelling would be a start?

Quote: sootyj @ June 22 2012, 10:58 PM BST

Argh... see it worked in the mind but now I'm thinking I'm not cut out for the reality. Point taken. Thank you. ;o)

Quote: Elliott Gill @ June 22 2012, 10:57 PM BST

Is there any chance I can have her number?

Bless, how sheltered are you?!

Quote: sootyj @ June 22 2012, 10:58 PM BST

Ha. I don't agree with prostitution so everyone is welcome to grovel at me for free. Additional services not guaranteed

Quote: AJGO @ June 22 2012, 11:46 PM BST

I don't agree with prostitution

There's a difference between S&M and prostitution isn't there? About £50 in my experience. :D

TTPYO When you innocently mention the second law of thermodynamics and someone pounces on it to debate how all the tidying you do is ridiculous. It has annoyed me to the extent that I have logged on just to post this, and to the extent that I will use this emoticon Unimpressed

It hurts because I suspect that they're right

"shouts angrily"

HAVE YOU SEE WHAT THE BBC IS WASTING OUR LICENCE FEE ON NOW ???

BBC2 - THE GREAT NORTH SWIM !!!

Angry Angry Angry

Quote: AJGO @ June 24 2012, 3:54 AM BST

TTPYO When you innocently mention the second law of thermodynamics and someone pounces on it to debate how all the tidying you do is ridiculous. It has annoyed me to the extent that I have logged on just to post this, and to the extent that I will use this emoticon Unimpressed

It hurts because I suspect that they're right

I failed science, mostly due to me been thick. How are the two related? I just looked up the second law and I don't understand how it relates to cleaning.

Quote: reds @ June 25 2012, 8:56 AM BST

I failed science, mostly due to me been thick. How are the two related? I just looked up the second law and I don't understand how it relates to cleaning.

Cool Cool Cool
The second law basically says that entropy always increases.
Entropy is a measure of disorder. So Disorder always increases.

So tidying up is pointless, because it will always become untidy again.

It certainly does in my house.

:D Laughing out loud :P

TTPYO - weird swearing in lowish budget American action movies, mainly starring Steven Segal.

'I'm sweating balls over here man.'

or

'Don't you try to shit with me, if you shit with me, then I'm going to shit you. I'll shit you so hard, your Momma will wax my car.'

I don't know this nomenclature, I am unaware of such bizarre idioms, this syntax just does not scan.

Bunch of Mexican pussy hangers.

People who tap beer mats on the table.

Cnuts!

Earache.

Owww
That and Toothache.
Nightmare.

Don't talk to me about bloody teeth

Antibiotics didn't work on my abcess

So instead of being in work Monday afternoon I'll be having one of my teeth ripped out me head

(never had a tooth pulled before - do it hurt?)

:(

Quote: lofthouse @ June 30 2012, 11:35 PM BST

Don't talk to me about bloody teeth

Antibiotics didn't work on my abcess

So instead of being in work Monday afternoon I'll be having one of my teeth ripped out me head

(never had a tooth pulled before - do it hurt?)

:(

You'll be fine, the drugs do work.
Had my 4 wisdom teeth out in one go under general, was ok the next day - apart from my immune system was weak so I caught my daughter's chickenpox. I'd had it as a kid too.
Poxy pox.

Wish I could get rid of this earache though.

Stuff that doesn't work when it's susposed to.