British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 997

Quote: Chappers @ June 21 2012, 10:26 PM BST

Don't post again. You've got a good number up - at least for a couple of weeks and it could be a good omen.

Scotland

;)

Quote: sootyj @ June 21 2012, 10:37 PM BST

Becuase learning sometimes is about learning to think and comprehend.

As long as you can get 3G reception, then Google will answer any question posed to you in life.

Oh and penmanship - who the hell uses a pen anymore?

Quote: Marc P @ June 21 2012, 10:45 PM BST

To be fair Matthew the nice men and women in blue uniforms did stop you from going to those schools!

:O Unimpressed

Is 'blimmin' a verb?

Quote: zooo @ June 21 2012, 10:45 PM BST

You blimmin' chav!

:O Unimpressed

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ June 21 2012, 10:46 PM BST

As long as you can get 3G reception, then Google will answer any question posed to you in life.

Oh and penmanship - who the hell uses a pen anymore?

The penis mightier than the sword!

I didn't learn verbs. Just Latin.

I could have been a Judge, but I never had the Latin.

Citizenship? WTF? Not only is it useless, but we're not techincally citizens, we're subjects.

Dump this in exchange for double vocabulary and elocution.

Latin is a beautiful language, I still love the haunting Latin hymns we sang at school.
Wonder if I can find them on YouTube??

Quote: Marc P @ June 21 2012, 10:47 PM BST

The penis mightier than the sword!

:D

While I'm not convinced about reintroducing o levels, I do think that there should just be one exam board. That part of the plans seems very sensible.

Probably already been said but this f,cking weather is really pissing me off, never seen so many f,cking Slugs and Snails.

Given up Gardening for this year, hope the Basturds choke to death.

Laughing out loud true

Quote: Nat Wicks @ June 21 2012, 11:12 PM BST

While I'm not convinced about reintroducing o levels, I do think that there should just be one exam board. That part of the plans seems very sensible.

Thats good, but a 2 level system of exams will mean some kids will have rsults which are a fail however well they do.

Also exams should reflect that we live in the world where with the internet, information management is more important than memorising facts.