British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 989

Quote: AJGO @ June 13 2012, 3:45 PM BST

So I get congratulatory texts on my brilliant morning but nothing on the actual thread?
You bunch of bastards

You do know this is the BCG? Good things never happen to people on here.

Nonetheless - super mega congratulations on your brilliant morning, you must be feeling awesome. Woo! You go girl! \0/

Quote: zooo @ June 13 2012, 3:46 PM BST

Wooooooooooo!

Hug

Quote: Marc P @ June 13 2012, 3:49 PM BST

Sorry. Go Girl! You. I had the same dilemma when I failed to cast Amanda Holden some years back. I wish I had that time back lol. Well done. Expect to see footage! :)

:D What a terrible dilemma. Dunno if there'll ever be footage. I don't care, I'm a writer. I wish people would stop trying to involve me in stuff, I'm clearly a writer because I am best at sitting in a make-believe turret.
I did really enjoy being Zsa Zsa Gabor esque though

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ June 13 2012, 3:55 PM BST

You do know this is the BCG? Good things never happen to people on here.

Nonetheless - super mega congratulations on your brilliant morning, you must be feeling awesome. Woo! You go girl! \0/

And that dollop of excruciating enthusiasm just about rounds that topic of conversation off

You've certainly got the hat for it!

Quote: AJGO @ June 13 2012, 3:45 PM BST

So I get congratulatory texts on my brilliant morning but nothing on the actual thread?
You bunch of bastards
(yeah, I know it's pissed off thread. But I can't be bothered to specifically select a thread to write on, as I haven't had enough coffee. Ooh, coffee, there's an idea!)

Well done!

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ June 13 2012, 3:52 PM BST

Wahey! Get in there.

She's a player.

His Mum's a player?? That'd be incest!

Congrats, that is great news AJGO. But in view of a those good things that have happened, why are you getting pissed off with a silly thing like the kettle you've pissed in?

Quote: Nogget @ June 13 2012, 3:59 PM BST

Congrats, that is great news AJGO. But in view of a those good things that have happened, why are you getting pissed off with a silly thing like the kettle you've pissed in?

Because Noggety Nogs, my sense of balance is appalling and it turned out it had just boiled, and it was really hot. My brain is happy but my urethra is not

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ June 13 2012, 2:54 PM BST

This forum really is a hot bed of commie, pinko, loony lefty, liberal scum holes.

Mao killed 30,000,000

funny definition of a pinko liberal.

actually my day at work has left me slightly racist....

Quote: sootyj @ June 13 2012, 4:06 PM BST

Mao killed 30,000,000

funny definition of a pinko liberal.

Not really, the British Communist Party worshipped both him and Stalin, who killed loads of people too.

Quote: AJGO @ June 13 2012, 4:04 PM BST

My brain is happy but my urethra is not

You put tea in your mouth dummy. :P

Quote: sootyj @ June 13 2012, 4:06 PM BST

actually my day at work has left me slightly racist....

Another tough shift at the Peckham branch of KFC?

Quote: Booo @ June 13 2012, 3:59 PM BST

His Mum's a player?? That'd be incest!

That's what I miss about living at home - the food was good, but the sex was better. Who wants to see my collection of dresses made from human skin?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ June 13 2012, 4:18 PM BST

Not really, the British Communist Party worshipped both him and Stalin, who killed loads of people too.

Yeah, but anyone who represents themselves as a communist is usually a bit unhinged, right?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ June 13 2012, 4:20 PM BST

That's what I miss about living at home - the food was good, but the sex was better. Who wants to see my collection of dresses made from human skin?

Yes please, Mummy Boy.
:P

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ June 13 2012, 4:24 PM BST

It's already established that you're not zooooooooooo, but.. are you me in disguise?

F**k, no.
What happened to you anyway, being all nice?

Quote: Nat Wicks @ June 13 2012, 4:20 PM BST

Yeah, but anyone who represents themselves as a communist is usually a bit unhinged, right?

Has anyone ever met a put-together and sensible Communist before? I've known a couple who claim the big C, and they just seem to be the thick weirdos from school who used to set bin bags on fire and call themselves anarchists.

Quote: Booo @ June 13 2012, 4:26 PM BST

What happened to you anyway, being all nice?

HRT.

*stylee nice stylee*

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ June 13 2012, 4:32 PM BST

HRT.

*stylee nice stylee*

*scratches chin, nods, likes it*

Quote: Nat Wicks @ June 13 2012, 4:30 PM BST

Has anyone ever met a put-together and sensible Communist before? I've known a couple who claim the big C, and they just seem to be the thick weirdos from school who used to set bin bags on fire and call themselves anarchists.

Anyone who attributes themselves to one political philosophy alone is a thick weirdo in my book.

A lot of people on the BCG think I'm right wing, I'm not, but because I don't slavish adhere myself to every left wing policy or trendy cause, doesn't mean I don't have some liberal leanings.