British Comedy Guide

I'm ashamed that I fancy... Page 3

I just like his tights...

:)

And the bulge therein, yes?

:)

I'm going to go and find a picture now. Ha.

I didn't even add the circle.
The net rawks.

It's the best Jim Henson creation in the whole film!

Jessica Rabbit.

Quote: Aaron @ January 24, 2008, 8:10 AM

Yeah, that really narrows it down.

Linda, meet Laura. Laura, Linda.

I don't know who Laura is, but quite obviously a woman who knows and appreciates a dag when she sees one. Hi Laura Wave

Almost got the dastardly emoticon looking correct. Bear/bare with me 8)

Emma Watson (from Harry Potter) and the lead singer from S Club Juniors......don't know how old they are now, but I've always thought that they'd be "well fit" when they're older.

I'm most worried though because I posted an underage sex sketch on critique yesterday. Think I'll go down to the police station and hand myself in now.....

Charisma, nothing to be ashamed of (now) Emma Watson is 17 and she's got it going on (what? She has!)

The S club Juniors lead singer, I don't know, 15?

Quote: Paul W @ January 25, 2008, 11:42 AM

Charisma, nothing to be ashamed of (now) Emma Watson is 17 and she's got it going on (what? She has!)

But you don't get it.

He fancied them when they were but babies.

I saw potential when Emma Watson was younger (like 15 of course)... Back me up Adam, Lee?!

Quote: Paul W @ January 25, 2008, 11:46 AM

I saw potential when Emma Watson was younger (like 15 of course)... Back me up Adam, Lee?!

Look do you like young girls - or Adam and Lee?

Quote: Paul W @ January 25, 2008, 11:42 AM

Oh, I have no shames in her anymore...wikipedia says shes 19 now! Too old if anything Whistling nnocently

Quote: charisma @ January 25, 2008, 11:53 AM

Oh, I have no shames in her anymore...wikipedia says shes 19 now! Too old if anything Whistling nnocently

Laughing out loud

Quote: Linda La Hughes @ January 25, 2008, 7:59 AM

I don't know who Laura is, but quite obviously a woman who knows and appreciates a dag when she sees one. Hi Laura Wave

Wave

Quote: charisma @ January 25, 2008, 11:53 AM

Laughing out loud

Quote: Paul W @ January 25, 2008, 11:46 AM

Whistling nnocently