British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 975

TTPYO: People who go to Shakespeare plays and fake laugh at vaguely amusing puns as if they are the funniest things they have ever heard just to demonstrate to everyone that they were clever enough to understand the joke. Also, English undergraduates (must have been) who obnoxiously join in with the "Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'" when no one else in the audience is doing so. Will you just f**k off and stop drawing attention to yourself, you egocentric pricks.

Get a cat. Don't they kill something like 10 million birds a year. Or something.

Haha!!

Do they actually do that??

Tossers!

My lords and judges (or something) cast your eyes on this plague this most corrupt of women!

Quote: chipolata @ June 9 2012, 10:55 PM BST

Get a cat. Don't they kill something like 10 million birds a year. Or something.

I have a cat !

It can't climb telegraph poles sadly...

I swear to the gods, sooner or later, I'm going to kill somebody for the misuse of the word 'like'. That's after I've taken a gun (borrowed from Da Butt') to all the f**king royalist sycophants.

Quote: keewik @ June 10 2012, 12:18 AM BST

I swear to the gods, sooner or later, I'm going to kill somebody for the misuse of the word 'like'. That's after I've taken a gun (borrowed from Da Butt') to all the f**king royalist sycophants.

I would like totally loan you the gun of your choice.

Quote: keewik @ June 10 2012, 12:18 AM BST

I'm very guilty of this unfortunetly. I get annoyed when I catch myself doing it and it really annoys me when I hear others do it. For some reason it I do it more around one particular person - the strange thing about it is that they don't do it, so I'm not sure why I do it more when around them.

:( My cat delivered me a dead bird yesterday was very cross with her, And I had bought a collar with a bell! I believe one can buy a new kind that is electronic and emits a signal? (like) ;)

Quote: lofthouse @ June 9 2012, 10:57 PM BST

I have a cat !

It can't read the telegraph sadly...

Well neither can you, you hypocrite!

Quote: chipolata @ June 9 2012, 10:55 PM BST

55 million. At a conservative estimate. Latest research suggest a figure closer to 180 million. (Acknowledgements to Springwatch.)

Clever kitties.

Quote: zooo @ June 10 2012, 10:07 AM BST

Clever kitties.

Genocide apologist. If it was Peter Kay killing 55 million birds a year you'd be livid.

Quote: zooo @ June 10 2012, 10:07 AM BST

Clever kitties.

Not much intelligence is needed to dispatch our feathered friends. Even toffs can do it. On one particularly good day's shooting Prince Charles took down about 3000. And Harry once rubbed out a hen harrier.

Yeah but they do it with guns, I highly doubt they could catch birds only with their bare hands/paws like kitties!

Quote: chipolata @ June 10 2012, 11:04 AM BST

Genocide apologist. If it was Peter Kay killing 55 million birds a year you'd be livid.

I'm livid that he uses up oxygen. ;)