British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 974

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 8 2012, 3:30 PM BST

Hug I'm so sorry, AJGO.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ June 8 2012, 4:03 PM BST

Sorry to hear that AJ, you seem to be attracting a lot of the local nutters lately, hope you are okay.

Aw, cheers guys, was only a temporary temper, I'm fine! I am focusing on how grateful nice woman in supermarket was to be given three quid off voucher.
Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, only the briefest flashes through the sunshine of my mind of hoping that a terrible and violent fate befalls that man and the last thing he hears is 'smile'

People suggest Sootyj smiles alot.

And Sootyj is neither pretty nor a girlie.

Some people are just on a mission from God.

to be c**ts.

deleted by me - cut n paste wouldn't work correctly

:D I cannot- good job probably...

Fed up with a person that treats me like shit sometimes; Wish I could break this cycle - I can but it bloody hurts. Wish I could turn feelings off, wouldn't life be simpler?
A bit of fun here and there but no complicated stuff to muddle things with.

Bah.

Quote: Booo @ June 9 2012, 11:28 AM BST

Fed up with a person that treats me like shit sometimes; Wish I could break this cycle - I can but it bloody hurts. Wish I could turn feelings off, wouldn't life be simpler?
A bit of fun here and there but no complicated stuff to muddle things with.

Bah.

Console

When you drop something and it disappears from the face of the earth.

There I was laid on the couch eating grapes like little lord Fauntleroy when suddenly I dropped the last one.
Ten minutes of searching and the little beggar is still hidden,

I felt thwarted that I didn't get my last one.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ June 9 2012, 11:38 AM BST

When you drop something and it disappears from the face of the earth.

There I was laid on the couch eating grapes like little lord Fauntleroy when suddenly I dropped the last one.
Ten minutes of searching and the little beggar is still hidden,

I felt thwarted that I didn't get my last one.

Have you had a look down your bra? I'm always losing things down there...

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ June 8 2012, 4:03 PM BST

Even the self service machine has stopped saying 'Approval Needed'.

Laughing out loud

AJ, sorry the guy was so annoying, I don't know why some people think the world needs to smile for them, after all, I don't challenge them with "what are you smirking about?"

Pissing me off yesterday:Little Chef in Newbury. It wasn't a good start that where you wait for them to show you a table, they had a stand with cut-price tampax on it for sale. Yum, cheap sanitary products and food, tasty. Not being a frequent customer of theirs, I didn't know what might be tolerable, so I looked around to look at other people's food, and didn't actually see much on their plates, which seemed weird. It started to make sense 20 minutes after ordering, when the food still had not arrived. So we asked how much f**king longer it was going to be, and found out it would be another 20 mins!

And when it finally came, it was cold. My girlfriend's jacket potato looked like someone had vomited a grey slurry onto it, my soup was nasty, and the roll that came with it wouldn't have even been big enough for the little c**t on their signs.

Quote: Harridan @ June 9 2012, 11:42 AM BST

Have you had a look down your bra? I'm always losing things down there...

Harridan how come you are in such close proximity to Goodlad's bra?

Quote: Nogget @ June 9 2012, 6:18 PM BST

Laughing out loud

AJ, sorry the guy was so annoying, I don't know why some people think the world needs to smile for them, after all, I don't challenge them with "what are you smirking about?"

Pissing me off yesterday:Little Chef in Newbury. It wasn't a good start that where you wait for them to show you a table, they had a stand with cut-price tampax on it for sale. Yum, cheap sanitary products and food, tasty. Not being a frequent customer of theirs, I didn't know what might be tolerable, so I looked around to look at other people's food, and didn't actually see much on their plates, which seemed weird. It started to make sense 20 minutes after ordering, when the food still had not arrived. So we asked how much f**king longer it was going to be, and found out it would be another 20 mins!

And when it finally came, it was cold. My girlfriend's jacket potato looked like someone had vomited a grey slurry onto it, my soup was nasty, and the roll that came with it wouldn't have even been big enough for the little c**t on their signs.

And did you complain? I'll bet not. We just don't complain enough.

Quote: keewik @ June 9 2012, 8:53 PM BST

And did you complain?

I've just written a complaint to them.

A guy ranted at a waitress about the service while we were there, but all he succeeded in doing was further delaying his meal. His family had got there before us, and still hadn't been served when we left! However, his moan about how someone had being waiting for 15 minutes just to pay his bill at least gave me the heads-up, so that when we finally received our gastronomic delights and were asked if we wanted anything else, I could say "yes, we want to pay the bill right now".

The irony is that there's a McDonalds over the road, so we could have had pretty much instant food for half the price. And even though I don't normally think of McDonalds as food, it would have been better than what we got.

Quote: sootyj @ June 9 2012, 7:34 PM BST

Harridan how come you are in such close proximity to Goodlad's bra?

His tits are so big it's hard not to be in close proximity to his bra.

A small bird has recently decided to spend each night squatting on the telegraph pole just outside my house

All night

Every night

Sept it doesn't go to sleep

It just sits there, chunnering to itself

All night

Cute

Especially at 4:30 in the morning

Im going to buy a gun

Then I'm going to blow it's c**ting brains out

Start leaving bird seed somewhere around the other side of the house, or something.