British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 972

TTPYO: Waiting for your tea to cool down enough to drink it, but then waiting too long and now it's all cold and yucky! And the microwave is 5 flights of stairs away... OH, WILL THE HORROR NEVER END?!?!

Quote: sootyj @ June 6 2012, 11:48 AM BST

OUR WILL CAM IS STANDING IN THE FRONT DOOR OF HIS HOUSE LOOKING SHAME FACED BESIDES HIM STANDS A CROSS LOOKING POLICE OFFICER INFRONT STANDS MRS OUR WILL CAM WITH ROLLERS IN HER HAIR AND A ROLLING PIN

OUR WILL CAM HAS A BOOT SHAPED MARK IN THE BACK OF HIS TROUSER, A FLATTENED NOSE AND A TRUNCHEON SHAPED DENT IN HIS FLAT CAP

POLICE OFFICER
Is this your husband mam?

MRS OUR WILL CAM
Aye, he looks a bit battered. But that's our layabout, work shy husband whats he been doing now?

POLICE OFFICER
Playing pooh sticks the young scally wag.

MRS OUR WILL CAM
And you gave thou nincompoop a shoeing for that?

POLICE OFFICER
He did a 1000 plops off bridge in t' river. He was sticking little union jacks in them with cocktail sticks an all.

OUR WILL CAM
I only wanted to see t' flottila. But after Jarrow Marches us shiftless Northern unemployed aren't allowed down south. So I were making a pootilla.

POLICE OFFICER
And the wicked crime of dogicide.

POLICE OFFICER HANDS OUR WILL CAM'S WIFE A BLOODIED POTATO SACK SHE LOOKS INSIDE AND SHRIEKS.

OUR WILL CAM'S WIFE
Eeee our Sootyj! Ee's been hoofed to death. Why our will Cam?

OUR WILL CAM
Eee were being reet unpatriotic. I asked how our lovely queen were looking and e said "Rough!"

POLICE OFFICER
Can I leave this reprobate with you mam?

OUR WILL CAM'S WIFE
I think you rightly can! He's due for his OBE.

OUR WILL CAM
Eee grand I knew me patriotism would pay off.

OUR WILL CAM'S WIFE
One bent ear!

OUR WILL CAM'S WIFE DRAGS HIM IN BY ONE EAR

OUR WILL CAM
Owww turned out shite again!

Yarrow from Sotland, not tup North!

Scotlands far enough north thank you very much

No, thank you kind sir for that sublime sketch.
x

(TTPYO - Why so many jokes about homosexuality here at the moment?)

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 7 2012, 10:36 PM BST

(TTPYO - Why so many jokes about homosexuality here at the moment?)

I think the jokes are less to do with homosexuality and more to do with sexual ambiguity.

Non-gender specific avatars and bitchy comments have created a fog of confusion over the biological origin of some of the posters.

You lezzer. ;) :P

Not quite...

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 7 2012, 10:55 PM BST

Not quite...

What.. half?

Something like that. I'm sure there's some kind of scale for these things.

rwayne might know..

??

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 7 2012, 10:55 PM BST

Not quite...

Phwoar. :$

Rolling eyes Errr

TTPYO: (I'm pissed off lately, it seems) All the sports themed adverts trying to link all products to the olympics in any contrived way possible. Just seen a fairy liquid ad that says in takes 20,000 dishes to make an athlete. Oh, well I'd better buy fairy liquid and tampax and ariel or I'll never be an athlete.

You better get used to it Harri, it's 50 days to go....

Pity me, I work for a firm that is so heavily involved in London 2012, I have to wear a badge.