British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 971

Quote: Harridan @ June 7 2012, 12:02 AM BST

Yeah, we have respect for our flag!

:P

Memories!

14 years old when I saw her in that dress Angelic

;) Booo yo're odd being so particular' about the ruddy flag, why? you're Portuguese with a beautiful flag?...

You say odd, I say anal...
I just notice things, eye for detail.

Beautiful? More like a symbol of all the places we've "conquered".

As an Anglo-Saxonphile I prefer to think of it as a symbol of all the places our Norman oppressors conquered after they conquered us.

I'm glad Booo pointed out what was wrong with that flag. The lack of rotational symetry was making me all woozy. Thank you Booo, you fixed my woozies.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ June 7 2012, 11:47 AM BST

I'm glad Booo pointed out what was wrong with that flag. The lack of rotational symetry was making me all woozy. Thank you Booo, you fixed my woozies.

Anytime, Nat. Glad to be able to fix your woozies.

Quote: Booo @ June 7 2012, 9:32 AM BST

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that flag you've posted is slightly wrong. I mean, it is the right way up but on the right hand side, both the thick white bits should be at the bottom, not top.

See Lee's link and example.

:$

Wondered who'd be the first to spot that it's a mirror image.

Well done Wilson.

Angry Shut up about bloody emblem, I'am now feeling very flagged.

Quote: Oldrocker @ June 7 2012, 12:56 PM BST

Wondered who'd be the first to spot that it's a mirror image.

Well done Wilson.

*pats herself on the back*

I did think t looked funny, but couldn't work out why and by then I was suffering flag-blindness. Well played!

I may have complained about this before, but who knows with the way my brain is going these days -

Going to Sainsburys to buy one thing - buying everything except that one thing - coming home and realising that the one thing is the main ingredient of the dinner - and then having to go to Sainsburys again to get that one bloody thing.

Grrrr!!!!!

Angry Pirate Angry Pirate :S

I hope you didn't forget it again!

Forget what?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ June 7 2012, 4:49 PM BST

I may have complained about this before, but who knows with the way my brain is going these days -

Going to Sainsburys to buy one thing - buying everything except that one thing - coming home and realising that the one thing is the main ingredient of the dinner - and then having to go to Sainsburys again to get that one bloody thing.

Grrrr!!!!!

Angry Pirate Angry Pirate :S

Maybe you should've gone to Lidl's.

Quote: Harridan @ June 7 2012, 6:05 PM BST

I hope you didn't forget it again!

I am now sticking to a solid written list whenever I go shopping from now on. Though last time, I left the list at home. Yes, my life is a sitcom, but not a funny one.

Quote: Chappers @ June 7 2012, 8:39 PM BST

Maybe you should've gone to Lidl's.

:O

I'm not a Mexican!