British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 969

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 6 2012, 12:57 PM BST

Not sure what that has to do with my post, sootyj, but ok.

That's what "they" would have you believe, I'm not convinced.

And to add insult to injury, in-store, you're there struggling to get the bastarding 'fruit bag' open only to have some one else trundle up and whip one open easy as pie! Bastards.

Take some pre-opened bags with you. :P

Nils I secrete pre opened bags in Tesco just so I can show off my bag opening skills.

It takes me an hour a bag at home.

Vagaries of the quote system.

Vagaries of the quote system.

:D

Quote: chipolata @ June 6 2012, 1:01 PM BST

Take some pre-opened bags with you. :P

Stop being so logical, Spock. :D

Quote: sootyj @ June 6 2012, 1:02 PM BST

Nils I secrete pre opened bags in Tesco just so I can show off my bag opening skills.

It takes me an hour a bag at home.

:D

That's what "they" would have you believe, I'm not convinced.

And to add insult to injury, in-store, you're there struggling to get the bastarding 'fruit bag' open only to have some one else trundle up and whip one open easy as pie! Bastards.

It's those pixies again. What you need to do is wait until someone has taken a bag, then quickly grab the next one while the pixies are busy sticking up their bag.

Quote: dellas @ June 5 2012, 9:27 PM BST

Laughing out loud M y son is the image of Robbie- that's why he has trouble finding a girlfriend!

TTPYO: People who put dead batteries in with new ones. Why would you do that?! Why would you take old batteries down into the basement and put them in a shoebox full of brand new ones?! What is wrong with you?! GAH!

To keep you long enough in the cellar poking through old batteries to lock the cellar door.

Atleastthat's why I do it.

Quote: sootyj @ June 6 2012, 5:02 PM BST

To keep you long enough in the cellar poking through old batteries to lock the cellar door.

Atleastthat's why I do it.

Hmm, might have to contact Trevor Bayliss about my clockwork vibrator idea.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ June 6 2012, 5:04 PM BST

Hmm, might have to contact Trevor Bayliss about my cookwork vibrator idea.

Will it come with a Boden carry case?

I just took a sweet tin full of old batteries down the dump to be recycled, feeling all eco now, but mainly it was becoming annoying looking in there and seeing AA's instead of Celebrations.

Quote: sootyj @ June 6 2012, 5:14 PM BST

Will it come with a Boden carry case?

I've spoken to Trevor and he's well up for the idea. He wants to call it the Renegade Carpark clockwork massager - he said my name is synonymous with wind up prick.

:O

Quote: Shandonbelle @ June 6 2012, 5:33 PM BST

it was becoming annoying looking in there and seeing AA's instead of Celebrations.

Laughing out loud

People who post in Critique to say 'its been done before' but are then unable to say when or by who. Or if it was remotely similar.

Quote: Tursiops @ June 6 2012, 7:20 PM BST

People who post in Critique

They piss me right off.

TTPYO - the fact that half of the Union Flags are being flown upside down. They call themselves patriotic but don't know which way up it should be flown - or even the fact that there is a right way up.