British Comedy Guide

The Diamond Jubilee Page 2

And he always ate the sofa.

Quote: zooo @ June 3 2012, 9:59 PM BST

I quite liked it! Would have been better if it wasn't so misty and rainy, but I suppose it added to the Englishness.
I liked the philharmonic orchestra boat at the end, especially when they did the sea shanty and the Royals all bobbed up and down. They bloody loved that.

I loved those choir girls apparently enjoying "singing in the rain". Hope they don't catch pneumonia.

:O

Wow!!!

HA!

Are we all done with the jubilee now or is there more?

There's that whole concert thingy to go yet.

Then on Tuesday Her & Charles fight to the death for the throne.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ June 4 2012, 12:57 AM BST

Then on Tuesday Her & Charles fight to the death for the throne.

My money's on Her.

Quote: Oldrocker @ June 4 2012, 1:00 AM BST

My money's on Her.

And she's on your money

;) As regarding the bad weather, well the Queen reigns over us.

Quote: Overlay @ June 3 2012, 10:13 PM BST

Nothing against the Queen but I think we'd have been better off just clubbing together for a card and left it at that.

Gotta feel sorry for her though.
'Hey, we're thinking of throwing you a big bash for your 60th'
'You know what, I just fancy a quiet one'
'No, don't be silly, it'll be great'

The coverage on the rolling non-news channels though makes me want to hurt people.

In one part the cut to them on boat/barge and I thought they all really did look like they'd rather be home with a movie or reading a book. Can't say I blame them.

Quote: reds @ June 4 2012, 7:21 AM BST

In one part the cut to them on boat/barge and I thought they all really did look like they'd rather be home with a movie or reading a book. Can't say I blame them.

Yup, that's called 'The British Summer'. Does it appeal to you over there, suffering in the depths of your winter?

Quote: Nogget @ June 4 2012, 7:45 AM BST

Yup, that's called 'The British Summer'. Does it appeal to you over there, suffering in the depths of your winter?

The last few days here in Brisbane have actaully looked similar to how London looked yesterday, might have been a bit warmer here though.

I like the cloudy/cooler weather. I would be rather happy in your climate I think.

Phil the Greek's pulled a sickie.
He's not stupid.

Laughing out loud