British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 961

:D It is a 'rutting' call to excite available vixens, hear it a lot , and do a magnificent cry myself- much to my partners chagrin.

Well it didn't work for me! :D

;) You will soon take over my role as the BCG insomniac!- no awards or medals involved, glad I'm not alone Booo.

Well, I am a black cat.

No offence but I don't want your role, dellas.

I want to be known as the BCG Grump (not to be mistaken for rwayne though).

Where's your moustache gone???

I am having a Sixth Sense day - not that I'm psychic or can see ghosts or nuffink - it's more to do with me feeling like Bruce Willis' character in that no f**ker can see me today and I've been bumped into four times.

Yes, it's my own fault for going into BHS on Oxford Street and expecting the womenfolk to look where they're going instead of wandering about like drunken distracted zombies staring at bits of crap. Just buy your shit and f**k off.

Pirate

Why were you in BHS?

Good question!!!

Quote: AJGO @ May 31 2012, 3:21 PM BST

Why were you in BHS?

Because I needed to buy a summer jacket, the denim is too heavy in milder weather. I have gone for a sandy coloured Harrington number which I shall be exhibiting this evening as I go to see some stand up comedy.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 31 2012, 3:23 PM BST

Because I needed to buy a summer jacket, the denim is too heavy in milder weather. I have gone for a sandy coloured Harrington number which I shall be exhibiting this evening as I go to see some stand up comedy.

I look forward to seeing your new jacket. What will you wear a sandy coloured jacket with?

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ May 31 2012, 3:21 PM BST

Have you checked your pockets?

Don't worry Stylee, I give the foreigns a wide berth, pickpocketing Romanian scum.

Quote: AJGO @ May 31 2012, 3:25 PM BST

I look forward to seeing your new jacket. What will you wear a sandy coloured jacket with?

I will be pairing it with a lovely light blue Oxford style shirt and blue jeans. It will make a change from my usual urban apparel and should render me, quite smart.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 31 2012, 3:26 PM BST

I will be pairing it with a lovely light blue Oxford style shirt and blue jeans. It will make a change from my usual urban apparel and should render me, quite smart.

Smart shoes?

:D Boring, swoping denim for bloody beige~!!

Quote: AJGO @ May 31 2012, 3:27 PM BST

Smart shoes?

Nope, still my scummy trainers. But as dellas once pointed out, women look at your crotch and then your shoes, so it's best that they learn about the old, well worn, smelly, bits that are falling to pieces now.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ May 31 2012, 3:29 PM BST

BTW What colour is sand?

It's f**king green. What colour do you think sand is? Sand coloured you mong.

;) :P

Quote: dellas @ May 31 2012, 3:29 PM BST

:D Boring, swoping denim for bloody beige~!!

My silver disco jumpsuit is at the cleaners.