British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 842

*gets angry in advance*

Nope, I never venture onto the Cats!!! or Really Nice Wimmins thread - I leave those as a sanctuary for the BCG members who are tired of getting a face full of RC gist.

Quote: zooo @ May 30 2012, 9:42 PM BST

This story is SO much more interesting than this argument. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-18261680

The new Karen Matthews?!?!

Heh, but like a million times worse.

It's not that interesting. You're more likely to get murdered by somebody you know. And I've known a few people who actively despise their own kids. I'm surprised it doesn't happen more.

It is totally interesting. More so than if they'd been accused from the beginning. It's like a real life Cracker episode playing out in real time.

Quote: zooo @ May 30 2012, 10:08 PM BST

It is totally interesting. More so than if they'd been accused from the beginning. It's like a real life Cracker episode playing out in real time.

Pff. There's no sexy-ginger-feminist-raped-by-an-angry-Irish-colleague subplot.

Of course, we will await for the jury to decide and not cast judgement beforehand.

What price William Hauge to be Prime Minister before the end of the year?

Quote: bigfella @ May 30 2012, 10:22 PM BST

Of course, we will await for the jury to decide and not cast judgement beforehand.

Why? And no, Hague won't be PM this year or any year.

Quote: bigfella @ May 30 2012, 10:22 PM BST

That's no fun!

Quote: chipolata @ May 30 2012, 10:24 PM BST

Why? And no, Hague won't be PM this year or any year.

Isn't it illegal? ( not actually sure ) but if newspapers can't speculate in print doesn't the same apply to your posts?

When they manage to get rid of DC who is going to step in?

Neither the torys or lib dems will want to go to country at the moment, so someone will have to do it.

Interesting thought about the fire . .

Word is they wanted the Council to move them to a larger house and so engineered a small fire to prove why they should be moved.

And it went tits up.

That did occur to me as a possibility. Who knows! Will be interesting to find out.

As far as I know, as long as we're clearly just expressing our opinions, there's no law against that.

Quote: zooo @ May 30 2012, 11:49 PM BST

As far as I know, as long as we're clearly just expressing our opinions, there's no law against that.

I find it's always best to make a public remark about an upcoming court case in which you express strong opinions on innocence and guilt, thus removing yourself from jury service.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 30 2012, 11:51 PM BST

I find it's always best to make a public remark about an upcoming court case in which you express strong opinions on innocence and guilt, thus removing yourself from jury service.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Brilliant idea!