British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 839

Quote: Booo @ May 30 2012, 7:53 PM BST

I'm afraid it hasn't and as such I shall have to generalise, which is a shame as I quite liked your posts and I'm not one to judge a book by its cover, as they say in this country.

It's entirely your choice and you are more then welcome to dislike my opinions and hold the misguided belief that Britian is a giant melting pot with housing, benefits and jobs for every foreign in the entire world who can afford a plane ticket. I take a different view.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ May 30 2012, 7:59 PM BST

I don't live in a greenhouse, if that's what you mean.

That's exactly what I meant.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 30 2012, 7:59 PM BST

It's entirely your choice and you are more then welcome to dislike my opinions and hold the misguided belief that Britian is a giant melting pot with housing, benefits and jobs for every foreign in the entire world who can afford a plane ticket. I take a different view.

I'll take the view of the "bloody foreign" since I am one but I have never been on any benefits. I am sorry* that I hold an English job, I must have taken it off one of your countrymen that are too lazy to try and obtain it him/herself.

Would you like a larger brush with which to tar all of us "bloody foreigns" together? Jesus f**king Christ, boring hell.

*I f**king am not.

He only hates foreign men!

Quote: Booo @ May 30 2012, 8:05 PM BST

Would you like a larger brush with which to tar all of us "bloody foreigns" together? Jesus f**king Christ, boring hell.

Wow, you foreigns are very aggressive and sweary, no wonder so many of you are in British jails.

You do realise that by exploding in such an emotive way, that you are playing right into my hands?

Your English is good, so well done on that.

Quote: rwayne @ May 30 2012, 8:09 PM BST

He only hates foreign men!

That's not true, I hate lots of different people - both foreign and domestic - regardless of their gender. Try not to generalise rwayne.

;)

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ May 30 2012, 8:08 PM BST

You should get out more.

Sound advice.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 30 2012, 8:12 PM BST

Wow, you foreigns are very aggressive and sweary, no wonder so many of you are in British jails.

You do realise that by exploding in such an emotive way, that you are playing right into my hands?

That's not true, I hate lots of different people - both foreign and domestic - regardless of their gender. Try not to generalise rwayne.

;)

But isn't it the foreign men doing all the London raping?

I know you don't hate anyone really, everyone does. Shyness manifests itself in lots of different ways.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 30 2012, 8:12 PM BST

My English is better than yours, grammar, syntax, spelling but thank you. Sorry if that's patronising, it's not meant to be. This is, though ---> it's not "foreigns", it's "foreigners".

As for the swearing, it runs in my veins, I can't help it. I did say from the beginning that I'm prone to it. Do you know why? Because it carries no weight as it's not my native language.

Let's start again. I'll give you a prize if you guess where I'm from.

:)

New Zealand!

Quote: zooo @ May 30 2012, 8:18 PM BST

New Zealand!

No, we're in the same continent. Try Latin-based and fiery with a short woman syndrome. :P

Quote: rwayne @ May 30 2012, 8:16 PM BST

But isn't it the foreign men doing all the London raping?

A 53% increase cannot be ignored unless you want to believe that women are now 53% more confident about reporting the crime then they were this time last year.

But as posted in the link from the BBC, London is now the sixth largest French city in terms of population. Net immigration has not decreased. House prices and rents continue to rise in London despite the recession. 2 out 3 new jobs created last year went to people not born in the UK. The Far Right has begun to re-emerge throughout Europe.

These aren't racist allegations, these are things that have happened. Because the Government are too afraid to tackle this subject for fear of being labelled racist and xenophobic, real racism and xenophobia will arise.

Anyone can take the liberal high ground but in the end, it will be self defeating and create more problems then it solves.

Quote: Booo @ May 30 2012, 8:17 PM BST

Let's start again. I'll give you a prize if you guess where I'm from.

:)

We shall start again. I know it's foreigners and not foreigns, but I choose to use foreigns as my supposed racism is both ironic and humourous.

As for where you are from...let me see...I'm going to guess Eastern Europe, probably Czech. How close was I?

Italy?

Or you can believe every ill is the fault of foreign nationals... and when was the last time house prices in London didn't rise?

Quote: rwayne @ May 30 2012, 8:30 PM BST

Or you can believe every ill is the fault of foreign nationals... and when was the last time house prices in London didn't rise?

Wherever you have vast amounts of immigration, you get crime, poverty and other social ills. The murder rates in Scandanavian countries have risen 400% since 1992 when the EU removed border controls. It's why so much crime fiction has suddenly arisen from these countries.

The last time house prices in London didn't increase was between 1989-1998, a result of the Black Monday financial crisis and subsequent recession.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 30 2012, 8:29 PM BST

We shall start again. I know it's foreigners and not foreigns, but I choose to use foreigns as my supposed racism is both ironic and humourous.

As for where you are from...let me see...I'm going to guess Eastern Europe, probably Czech. How close was I?

Look, I do know what you mean. Sincerely. But it's like with everything else, generalising is a bad idea. I've been here a long time and I've never had any problems with anyone but then I'm quite conscientious and don't take anything for granted. And I'm afraid I have no time, tolerance or sympathy for lazy people that live on benefits, British or otherwise.

And you're so cold with that guess you've turned to ice and your bits have dropped off.

Quote: zooo @ May 30 2012, 8:30 PM BST

Italy?

Nope. :)