British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 960

Quote: Marc P @ May 30 2012, 4:15 PM BST

Phew! Teary

You want to knock that whisky drinking on the head mind Booo!

You're definitely mistaken. My tipples are gin and Crabbie's (not mixed, you see. Separately. And occasionaly the evil jagermeister, but I'm saying 'no' to it).

Mixed would be one hell of a Mule. :) I was referring to the O'l Red Eye! ;)

Quote: Marc P @ May 30 2012, 4:21 PM BST

Mixed would be one hell of a Mule. :) I was referring to the O'l Red Eye! ;)

I see! F**k me, I'm so slow!

Yes, although that was some laser lights going on at a very strange party. My 'tache is not generally that full and lustrous and my chin not as chiselled.
I'd make such a good-looking bloke. *sigh*

Quote: Booo @ May 30 2012, 4:24 PM BST

I'd make such a good-looking bloke. *sigh*

Make him do what?

Make him do what?

Wash my smalls by hand, of a Tuesday, down by the river.

:O

Quote: AJGO @ May 30 2012, 2:34 PM BST

You almost made a salient point there RC. You feeling okay?

I refute the allegations that any of my mad rantings make even the slightest bit of common sense.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 30 2012, 12:05 PM BST

Grrr, if I had a pound for everytime a strange woman says 'Hi gorgeous' to me as I walk down the road, I'd have -£1,638.

Renegade for the last time.

BABIES IN PRAMS IN ICELAND ARE NOT ABANDONED!

They're loving mothers are just having a fag out front.

I wouldn't mind. But after you've made enough for 20 marlboros and 6 cans of Stella you just shove them in the letter box at social services.

People piss me off.

Especially slow walkers, walking side by side, taking up all the space. Like giant fat walruses on a lazy Sunday. Can't they see I'm in a rush, with things to do and generally an aim in life?

I should live in my own world with just me as its inhabitant.

:O Thats a bit sad Booo!

Quote: dellas @ May 30 2012, 6:01 PM BST

:O Thats a bit sad Booo!

I am sad, dellas.

Quote: Booo @ May 30 2012, 5:53 PM BST

People piss me off.

Especially slow walkers, walking side by side, taking up all the space. Like giant fat walruses on a lazy Sunday.

What pisses me off is when they stop in a doorway because they're confused or something; "oh wow, we're in a doorway!", and then no-one can get past.

Quote: Nogget @ May 30 2012, 10:07 PM BST

What pisses me off is when they stop in a doorway because they're confused or something; "oh wow, we're in a doorway!", and then no-one can get past.

Or, "well, we've just paid for our items, let's have a story-of-my-life chat with the shop assistant and keep the next person waiting. And then, when we're done, let's stop in the shop doorway and check our phones for missed calls or that important text from the dog, not allowing anyone else in or out".

Please don't get me started.

;) I am more chilled ( most of time) becauase I've learnt coping stratergy'- -

F**king foxes. That is all.

I do love foxes, let's not get started. But not when I've been woken up by one at half past stupid in the morning, s/tumbling out of bed to go and see if it's really a fox and not someone being attacked. Or a peacock doing its peacock thing, although I'm pretty sure it was a fox.