British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,484

AJGO is sulking because bloodyhyperbloodymobile joints caused one of her toes to randomly lock and freeze, sending horrendous cramps and incredible shooting pains through her other toes, up her foot, around her ankle, and eventually through her leg, pulling her calf muscle and giving her a limp.
Of course, the other foot and leg joined in because they were so tense trying to make up for the other one, so now she has a limp and a half. And sore toes. :(

:O Good job it was'nt last night! any painkillers? I am suffering with arthritic bent toe-horrid keeps me bloody awake at night!

Quote: dellas @ May 26 2012, 2:40 PM BST

:O Good job it was'nt last night! any painkillers? I am suffering with arthritic bent toe-horrid keeps me bloody awake at night!

I know! Although maybe stretching trying to play snooker bent it funny or summit. No painkillers, it sorts itself out after a while, just excruciating in the meantime. Sorry to hear about your dodgy toes too. Nothing worse than not being able to sleep properly

*hot*

Wondering what I should do tomorrow as plan is to avoid Internet and news so the winner of Eurovision isn't spoiled. Not that I'm really that into it this year, but am watching the final with others when it finaly airs here Sunday night. Wouldn't be as fun if I know who's won.

Far too pissed. Need bed.

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 27 2012, 2:24 AM BST

Far too pissed. Need bed.

Thish

Laughing out loud Yesh!

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ May 27 2012, 2:39 AM BST

Thish

Laughing out loud

:) This morning I am setting myself up for an in-bloody-dulgance.

Garden table/umbrella avec nibbles and wine! arranged cushions pillows so nice comfy, just need me bikini- well no one around, :P

Please join me guys! <3

Sun is shining - not much work on. I have made an executive decision: Take the day off Goodlad, walk your dog down the cool country lanes then lay the new floor in your hallway.
Now don't ring you pesky mobile and spoil all this.

:) sounds good!

Quote: dellas @ May 28 2012, 6:48 AM BST

:) This morning I am setting myself up for an in-bloody-dulgance.

Garden table/umbrella avec nibbles and wine! arranged cushions pillows so nice comfy, just need me bikini- well no one around, :P

Please join me guys! <3

I wish! Was absolutely shattered this morning and realised I also have blisters on my left foot (from yesterday) as well as very stiff legs. So I walked to work (about 25 mins) to try and unstiffen - you'd think I was an old granny if you saw me walking from behind! :D

Was in queue waiting to pass this today - thank goodness no-one seriously hurt. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-18237055

Just as it's getting cool enough for me to believe I can actually sit here and concentrate on writing, some bastard decides he'll cut his hedge with an extremely loud hedge trimmer. It will take ages as the hedge looks like it hasn't been done in the 8 years he's lived here. Angry