British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 956

*visualises rat feet on a stick and boaks* Sick

Feeling odd/ill without important feedback from hospital! Grrr tried hard to get same... Sooo slow, well goodbye Chums !l will be dead before I get fecking ' Warferin'

Wave Errr Huh?

Quote: dellas @ May 26 2012, 6:33 AM BST

Feeling odd/ill without important feedback from hospital! Grrr tried hard to get same... Sooo slow, well goodbye Chums !l will be dead before I get fecking ' Warferin'

Wave Errr Huh?

Warfarin screws up your life dellas. Just hope you get a reasonable person doing the blood checks. Take care.

:) Thanks, a new drug is out just seen on BBC health website! don't want the crap have stopped other meds' due to 'contra-indications'

Must be a patient patient! love x

Quote: KLRiley @ May 26 2012, 8:59 AM BST

Warfarin screws up your life dellas. Just hope you get a reasonable person doing the blood checks. Take care.

Oh it's not so bad if you've got a good clinic.

:) Have'nt got owt yet!! thays the problem Soots. sorry I missed your dispraxia stuff will need to Google, love x

No worries I put the bid in and then they let me rewrite so now I wait.

Warfarin is no biggy, as long as you're not into getting into fights.

Thats warfaring Sootyj!

:P What a gay start to day!

As this is piss you off, I expect pub will have 'big screen' bloody Eurovision Song on tonight.

Quote: Marc P @ May 26 2012, 9:50 AM BST

Thats warfaring Sootyj!

Nah Warf'sInn is a famous Klingon pub.

When you start a new tube of toothpaste, and you realise on the second day of use that it wasn't just a normal readjustment to the change in content volume that caused you to be a little apprehensive about the need for re-mastering the pressure calibration when accessing said toothpaste, but that there is in fact a very, very small bit of plastic thread still attached to the toothpaste exit area.
You think 'I shall ignore it, for it is very, very small and I don't have time in my life for mere trifles such as a very, very small bit of plastic thread'. But later that same day when brushing your teeth once again, it draws your attention and starts to niggle. But you are tired and ready for bed and you think 'I won't be niggled by a very, very small bit of plastic thread, I am tired and will sleep the sleep of the just, who are not niggled by very, very small bits of plastic thread on their toothpaste'.
But alas the next morning, it is still there and you, still slumbersome, think 'I don't want to start my day attempting to peel off a bit of plastic thread I can barely see, and it will certainly turn my day to the worse if I get toothpaste under my nails'.
Of course that evening, you can take no more and finally remove the very, very small plastic thread. It is of no bother and no real consequence. But you think to yourself 'I could have learned a language in that time. Or at least read a book, or perhaps mused on a matter of import'. So heed my tale, and always remove small bits of plastic from your toothpaste tube as soon as is humanly possible, or you too may one day write absolute drivel such as this when you really could be doing something, anything, else...

:D :S SO bloody true! esp' if you are a culprit like me who leaves cap off on window ledge in sun.

When the internet keeps disconecting. Also when some tea leaves sneak into the bottom of the cup without you realising. Really ruins a nice cuppa when you almost choke on leaves at the end.

Dunno if this has already been mentioned, I haven't read this whole thread.

Birds. Lovely, happy birds, tweet-tweet-tweeting every f**king morning.
Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather the lovely weather and being able to sleep with the window open.
But to wake up before my own body does by the impossibly happy little shits makes me grumpy.

And not only that but their actual shit is everywhere!
Last Friday I saved a blackbird in my back garden from next door's cat, who was ready to jump on it. As a thank you the bird shat on me as it flew away.

I took down the birdfeed as a childish revenge and haven't put it back yet.
C**ts.*

* I hope swearing is ok, I have a penchant for it.

Swearing seems to be ok (not in thread titles) but Aaron will be on your ass if you have poor grammar.

Which you don't.

Banana Boy: Happy to Help.

:)