British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,480

Quote: Matthew Stott @ May 24 2012, 1:59 PM BST

Then you are an insane person.

There's a nice, cool river 10 feet away. One of the rocks in the river features a large, 3-toed dinosaur footprint. It doesn't get much cooler than that.

Just devoured a McFlurry. It was essential.

Quote: reds @ May 24 2012, 2:01 PM BST

Just Googled and it's not meant to be over 25 in London for the next few days. Not a heat wave then.

28 today. Bloody lovely. So many good outfits from the ladies, and all the men in suits trying to look unruffled even though they're sweltering are just too adorable. I love London in the summertime

Quote: AJGO @ May 24 2012, 3:18 PM BST

Bloody lovely. So many good outfits from the ladies.

Did you get pictures? Dedicated follower of fashion me! ;)

Quote: Marc P @ May 24 2012, 3:21 PM BST

Did you get pictures? Dedicated follower of fashion me! ;)

Heh, photos of your summery sartorial style first please Marc.

Thanks for the lyric drop, am going to put Kinks on for the soundtrack to this beautiful afternoon

Quote: AJGO @ May 24 2012, 3:27 PM BST

Heh, photos of your summery sartorial style first please Marc.

I usually dress in rubber for the summer.

Phwoar.
That is an even sillier shoe than any of mine.

I am currently wearing white denim cut-off shorts with a high waistband over a black and white small striped riviera style top. With loose bun and side fringe pinned back. And lots and lots of freckles.
But my favourite outfit I saw today was a baggy jumpsuit, cinched waist, with all-over bird print. I pined at the poor woman like a right perv

The sunshine has made AJGO absolutely ravenous. Have eaten about three days worth of food today.
Mmmm, food. And sunshine. Happy AJGO :)

Quote: AJGO @ May 24 2012, 6:34 PM BST

Phwoar.
That is an even sillier shoe than any of mine.

I am currently wearing white denim cut-off shorts with a high waistband over a black and white small striped riviera style top. With loose bun and side fringe pinned back. And lots and lots of freckles.
But my favourite outfit I saw today was a baggy jumpsuit, cinched waist, with all-over bird print. I pined at the poor woman like a right perv

The sunshine has made AJGO absolutely ravenous. Have eaten about three days worth of food today.
Mmmm, food. And sunshine. Happy AJGO :)

Didn't realise freckles were optional.:)

Why is AJGO writing in the third person? Is AJGO becoming as pretentious as Riley?

Quote: KLRiley @ May 24 2012, 6:45 PM BST

Didn't realise freckles were optional.:)

Why is AJGO writing in the third person? Is AJGO becoming as pretentious as Riley?

One could just not go outside and so remain a pale English rose *cough* looks a bit like a smackhead but even more transparent *cough*

And AJGO only writes in the third person on Status Report and thinks she started doing it after someone complained about it happening, probably to Riley, and now can't get out of the habit

Much like all these petit French words that are sneaking into various people's posts here and there. Terribly contagious

Pour aller a la piscine, s'il vous plait?

Laughing out loud Oui, et une oeuf

Quote: AJGO @ May 24 2012, 6:34 PM BST

And lots and lots of freckles.

AJGO is a ginger?! :O

Me voici de retour (one of my favourites - no, not what it means).

Quote: Ben @ May 24 2012, 7:31 PM BST

AJGO is a ginger?! :O

You'll have to come along on 19th June or 7th July to find out

Quote: keewik @ May 24 2012, 7:40 PM BST

Me voici de retour (one of my favourites - no, not what it means).

Keewik voici de retour Wave

Quote: Loopey @ May 24 2012, 11:53 AM BST

Yeah, it is frustrating because he got away with it, but definitely not worth antagonising him. Tell yourself his day probably wasn't spoiled so you certainly don't want to spoil yours by spending it feeling frustrated. You are a much better person than he will ever be - take comfort from that.
:)

Hug Thank you. :$