British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,471

As well as dossing about today I went to the doctors to try and sort out a chest infection I have had for about 6 weeks (previous antibiotics about 3 weeks ago not sorting it out). He put me on a different antibiotic as well as a 5 day course of steroids (30 mg all in one go each morning). I apologise in advance if I upset anyone through roid-rage :S

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 21 2012, 6:13 PM BST

So, AJGO, what is the name of the sequel you're writing to 'A Beautiful Mind'?

Huh?

Booyah!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 21 2012, 11:01 PM BST

:(

Aw, is that your status?

Quote: Will Cam @ May 21 2012, 11:08 PM BST

As well as dossing about today I went to the doctors to try and sort out a chest infection I have had for about 6 weeks (previous antibiotics about 3 weeks ago not sorting it out). He put me on a different antibiotic as well as a 5 day course of steroids (30 mg all in one go each morning). I apologise in advance if I upset anyone through roid-rage :S

OUR WILL CAM STANDS IN THE WRECKAGE OF HIS PARLOUR

HE IS WEARING TORN PURPLE PANTS, WITH BRACES AND A FLAT CAP AND NOTHING ELSE

OUR WILL CAM
Roooooaaaarrrrggghhby eck!

OUR WILL CAM'S WIFE (OOV)
Our Will Cam have you taken t'steroids and turned into a raging beast of pure bleeding rage again?

OUR WILL CAM
I have not woman!

Then what was that bloody racket?

OUR WILL CAM
Pubs been turned into a Starbuck for blasted nancies the BBC are exiling oop north. And bloody whippets been made head of light entertainment.

Then come to the top of the stairs. I'm wearing surgical stockings, they're near opaque.

OUR WILL CAM TAKES A PILL

OUR WILL CAME
Now I need a f**king pill!

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing is not doing my chest any good.

Goodnight Sootyj, I'll tek thee fer a walk int morning, so don't shit yer bed yer little bastard.

Ee ya silver tongued bastard.

Oh and get better soon!

Quote: AJGO @ May 21 2012, 12:37 AM BST

Agreed, but that place is just too big. It's like being surrounded by the ominous presence of better days past.

Heh heh, it's got cosy booths for agrophobes like you. And the half towards the front doors has got low ceilings (under the old Circle seats), not the 30-40 foot ceiling of the half away from the front doors. Mind you, you do have to traverse that area and walk out (through where the big screen used to be) to reach the drafty smoking area.

Quote: AJGO @ May 21 2012, 12:14 AM BST

And my memory has gone shocking lately, and I don't know why, or if I did, I've forgotten. I've always been a bit daft and wandered into rooms and not remembered why, but in the last month or so it's taking me ages to recall things I know that I know. Today someone did the 'an andbag' thing at my handbag, and twenty-ish minutes later in the middle of another conversation I exclaimed 'Bracknell!

That's quite normal y'know. It just means your brain is filling up with experiences as you get older, so some things have to be shunted off to the brains's slow access 'backup' store.

Quote: zooo @ May 21 2012, 11:34 PM BST

Aw, is that your status?

Yepppp!

D'awwww. Hope it is slightly more :) now?

Noooo. Today is results day one. I'm not going in until everything is back, inc. dissertations. And that's not until next week.

Ahh. Well that'll make for a lovely tense week then! Arg.

I just don't want to go through the trauma twice. :(

Probably a good idea.
Think I'd be too impatient to manage it though.

I hope so. Some people have said it's a good idea, and others have said it's "very restrained" of me. My dad thinks it's stupid. Laughing out loud

Lol. What do dads know!