British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 951

I'm not sure to be pissed off with the BCG or my Internet connection, but I keep seeing all of the quote tags and not the little boxes. :(

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 17 2012, 11:30 PM BST

I'm not sure to be pissed off with the BCG or my Internet connection, but I keep seeing all of the quote tags and not the little boxes. :(

Same here.

And here.

They'be been stolen.

Weird!

I've told Aaron, he might be able to fix it later on.

Slacker.

Quote: zooo @ May 17 2012, 11:57 PM BST

Weird!

I've told Aaron, he might be able to fix it later on.

A nudge in the ribs always helps I find.

'Well, are you going to get up and fix it or do we lie here all night with people complaining?'

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 17 2012, 11:30 PM BST

We have boxes! \0/

Well done Zooo !

That's what he needed !

:D

Here's what's plucking my chickens at the moment -

News reporters doing a live broadcast on a city street telling us about a tragic death or something similarly as harrowing and groups of chavs gathering in the background on their mobile phones to smile and wave.

'Barry? Barry? Can you see me? Look at me, I'm on fookin' telly!'

In the old days, people used to pretend to walk into shot 'accidentally', but now it's so blatant, it makes me feel a bit ill.

I remember walking back and fourth in the background of a shot. It was all terribly exciting. But you're right, nowadays it's all become so uncivilised.

Mosquitoes. I'm grateful for the recent spate of rain after last year's devastating drought, but I absolutely abhor the bastards.

Ellie is pissed off she keeps clicking on features not forums as things seem to have moved around on the website.

Microsoft.

Two thousand words. Gone. And to add insult I was in the act of saving them at the time as I'd realised that autosave wasn't working. Word just crashed and deleted all the new stuff. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Teary

Oh god. :(