British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 942

Quote: L.E. @ May 4 2012, 2:22 PM BST

I say, move on and ignore.

And I say, ignore Move On. (Sorry for injecting American politics into the discussion.)

Both works!

:) Yes, but He uses the 'moderators' as a weapon, that is not necessary He can argue here, He will not intimidate me, or ,indeed ,make me 'cry'! Laughing out loud

He is offensive on every post to women, and many back me up, so you are incorrect there, I just get weary of it.

Again, please argue offline , it is probably boring to others.

Yes, I did say I would like to rid the place of misogynists, but its a free speech forum so cannot do this. , I do, however try never to deliberately upset people in my posts, it can get tiresome when it is EVERY post , very provocative like Renergade.

Anyway, you rfeally like him so you are not impartial now Dabutt, so keep out it is unfair to 'gang-up' OK , on a poor woman! Unimpressed

I regularly raise the topic of the advantages of an 'ignore' button here.

Quote: Nogget @ May 4 2012, 2:33 PM BST

I regularly raise the topic of the advantages of an 'ignore' button here.

I just use my imagination.

Quote: L.E. @ May 4 2012, 2:34 PM BST

I just use my imagination.

So do I, but others seem unable to.

:( Sorry, get the point but felt provoked OK- nothing else coming.

Don't be sad Dellas - it's FRIDAY! WOHOOOOOO!

So, things that piss me off, working on a Friday! RUBBISH. Bring back 2 day working weeks - that happened once right? Or at least bring back the 9-5pm work day!I remember seeing Mr Banks on Mary Poppins, strolling in through his front door at 6pm on the dot, and he was a banker.

Quote: Marc P @ May 4 2012, 11:21 AM BST

THE TOPPER

What's all this stuff I've missed about hats?? I'll need to make a headstart on all the posts I've missed (ahem).

Quote: L.E. @ May 4 2012, 2:50 PM BST

So, things that piss me off, working on a Friday! RUBBISH. Bring back 2 day working weeks - that happened once right?

Yeah, everyone's always saying how awful that was, but frankly it sounds amazing.

Quote: dellas @ May 4 2012, 2:33 PM BST

I do, however try never to deliberately upset people in my posts

Utter bullshit.

^ Said in the most non-misogynistic way possible.

:) Ta LE, He was a 'banker'! Sooo agree 3 day week fab! yes more jobs for all.

Are you doing anything great this weekend? looking for a cheap hotel, bet you are doing something interesting! Cool

It was a '3' day working week back in the 70's

Power cuts to boot. I was in my teens and thought it was great.

Quote: L.E. @ May 4 2012, 2:50 PM BST

Or at least bring back the 9-5pm work day!I

You work longer than that? Myself, I put in 5 grueling 5-hour days each week. ;)

Quote: dellas @ May 4 2012, 2:55 PM BST

:) Ta LE, He was a 'banker'! Sooo agree 3 day week fab! yes more jobs for all.

Are you doing anything great this weekend? looking for a cheap hotel, bet you are doing something interesting! Cool

I am actually - I'm running 13.1 miles for Parkinsons UK on Sunday. Praying for goodweather! :)

Quote: DaButt @ May 4 2012, 2:57 PM BST

You work longer than that? Myself, I put in 5 grueling 5-hour days each week. ;)

Ha - yes! I am meant to work 9.30-6pm... but it's tends to go over. Better than my last job of 11 hour days!

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ May 4 2012, 2:56 PM BST

It was a '3' day working week back in the 70's

Seriously??? What days were the weekend then?