British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 931

Are those preshat in pants?

Quote: Nogget @ April 29 2012, 12:13 PM BST

People have worn ridiculous trousers throughout history, and are still wearing them to this day.

Sick

:D Those pants are for blokes with no bollocks.

I would have thought for blokes with huge ones. That's why I wear them anyway.

:D Could go either way I suppose, why hide your package women look at eyes then package lots- its been proved, so BIG dis is you have no big bulge to show your testosterone!

I hate the way that British people complain about virtually everything (says a British person complaining), case in point -

The MoD are setting up anti-aircraft missiles to protect the Olympic Stadium from insanely murderous towel heads in hijacked aircraft and may have to put some of the missiles on the rooftops of tower blocks.

So now the local residents are complaining - 'this is a built up area, what if something goes wrong, I don't missiles on my roof because I'm against war, blah, blah, etc.' F**k me, it's hardly the Dunkirk spirit. Half of them don't want the missiles because their cousin Faisal might be flying one of the suicide planes, presumably.

If someone created a magic wishing machine and set it up in Kilburn, you'd no doubt have local residents harping on with 'yeah, it might grant your every wish, but what about the impact on parking it will have in the local area?'

Bah!

Quote: dellas @ April 29 2012, 1:55 PM BST

why hide your package women look at eyes then package lots- its been proved

:O

And women complain because we dare look at some cleavage - the dirty hypocritical whores!

*begins stuffing rolled up socks down front of trousers*

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ April 29 2012, 3:26 PM BST

I hate the way that British people complain about virtually everything

RACIST.

Surely if there is going to be a bomb sitting atop your house you're allowed to get a tad antsy.

I vote we keep the lot on RC's house, he's obviously fine with it!

Quote: zooo @ April 29 2012, 3:36 PM BST

Surely if there is going to be a bomb sitting atop your house you're allowed to get a tad antsy.

If you're living in a tower block in East London, your life is already over and the most useful thing you'll ever do for society is getting blown up protecting the Dow Chemicals Stadium wrap.

Quote: zooo @ April 29 2012, 3:36 PM BST

I vote we keep the lot on RC's house, he's obviously fine with it!

I vote this too, but don't be surprised if some of the missiles 'accidentally' go off next time there's a reclaim the streets bicycle protest nearby.

I've always wanted to have a tank, fighter jet, missile or artillery piece on display in my front yard. Probably against the HOA rules, however. :(

I'd like to know the nature of the threat which has necessitated these missiles being brought in. Presumably you don't go to this much trouble unless you have a strong expectation of some sort of air attack, and if that's the case, then personally I'd rather go without our international egg and spoon race and thus avoid becoming a giant target.

Me too.
Too late for that though. :(

Seems a bit pointless. If someone hijacks a plane then it won't be distinguishable from all the planes bringing all the tourists and corporate arseholes in to the airport that's pretty much right next to the site. It'll only have to veer for a few seconds and then blowing it up won't cause less damage than letting it crash but without having accessible bombs sitting around. Next to the site. While everyone's looking at the planes. Hmmmm

Quote: Nogget @ April 29 2012, 4:32 PM BST

if that's the case, then personally I'd rather go without our international egg and spoon race and thus avoid becoming a giant target.

There are many reasons not to have the Olympics, but it's too late now. Of course, we could cancel it at the last minute because we might be worried about terrorism.

This will second out a fantastically positive message to every terrorist organisation in the world that the UK refuses to defend itself against any and all aggression and that we will cave in at the first opportunity to any ridiculous demands.

Nogget's price of freedom: £0.0p

Quote: AJGO @ April 29 2012, 4:39 PM BST

If someone hijacks a plane then it won't be distinguishable from all the planes bringing all the tourists and corporate arseholes in to the airport that's pretty much right next to the site.

I think they will be distinguishable, especially in this post 9/11 age, airspace is now a very closely monitored thing.

The worry might have to do with smaller private planes which can take off from virtually anywhere in Europe and head for the Olympic Stadium.

And after the Breivik killings, it's not just the dusky foreigns we need to be concerned about.

Besides, it's a deterrent - thinking about hijacking a plane and crashing into Sir Steve Redgrave? Well think again Johnny Terrorist, we're on to your game.

RC you're right.

But here's the problem. About 5 years ago ELAL asked permission to put anti missile flares on it's jets.

London said no, they might fall off and start a small fire.

So basically all AQ et al have to do is buy a cheap portable anti aircraft missile. And bring down a jet down really anywhere around London.